Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I Be?

Hi Ladies

I ovulated around the 19th/20th of October, and did the deed on the 14th, 20th and 21st October.

AF is due on 2nd November (give or take a day as can be slightly irregular). From Monday (29th October) I have been feeling nauseous, had a bad headache all day on Monday, last night and this morning (Wednesday 31st) I have had mild cramping, and an odd taste in my mouth. Top of my legs seem to be aching too. Also for the past 3 days I have had an increase in discharge (TMI sorry!)

I have used the little cheapy early pregnancy tests yesterday and this morning and it has come up negative! Is there a chance I could still be pregnant? I feel like all the symptoms are there but the negative tests have thrown me a bit! Thanks xx

Replies

• Could still be early to test. I have to be late for af before I can get a positive. Last time I was 6 days late before I got a positive on the cheap one. Frer was negative day of so there is still hope. I'm due for af between the 3rd and 7th.