Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

trying for an August 2019 baby

Replies

• Sorry that top part was meant to say "nothing compared to how long you've been trying" 

• thanks Lacey! I know, I am kind of happy about getting answers as to why I haven't gotten pregnant. I know the wait... oh boy, .. I am looking forward to Christmas without much stress, as I don't want to be unhappy especially during the holidays. I know, but last time they did a surgery in my uterus, i hemorrhaged and if i do bleed out, one of their options is to take out my uterus, push comes to shove, and I am nervous about that. Yea, the referral and testing all of it took us a good 4 months, if not more, as my file got misplaced and then forgotten about, as the doctor or receptionist was on vacation and everything piled up. 

• How is everyone feeling today. 

Baby dust to all 🥰

• Hi Mama's,

Hope y'ol are doing alright.

So I've been saving all my energy for my fertile period, I've been avoiding hubby, we had disagreement, and I dint want us to make up , that way, it will give me enough time to rest before we start DTD.

Finally, my app says I can start trying today, and it runs for the next 5days, I'm excited and fact that we will makeup tonight and DTD, doggy it very well.

I dont know if anyone is feeling same way with me, lol.

• I think I’m 3dpo today. Cm feeling very wet. Not really sure what that means at this stage. 

• Haha!! GeraldineAmanada that really made me laugh! 😂

• Hey ladies. Tmi post. 

So im 5DpPO and have just been to the toilet. When I wiped there was this. Could this be implantation?? 

• Lea what CD are you? And do you know you are exactly 5dpo? Seems quite early for implantation bleeding. When is AF due? 

I'm in a similar situation. I woke up in the middle of the night by what seemed very intense AF cramps but I'm only 1dpo (definitely know this as I take opks). I then felt a little trickle and when I went to loo to wipe there was some light spotting. Never in my life have I had a midcycle bleed, obviously far too early for implantation bleeding so feeling a little bit worried as to what this could be? I'm still in discomfort now and spotting. Can anyone shed some light? 

• This is all new to me as it’s the first month I ovulated After coming off the pill. I got my positive opk on Monday so it said ovulation was Tuesday. 

I’m cycle day 22. 

• How exciting that you got your first positive opk. Usually the earliest implantation can take place is 6dpo. If you got a positive on Monday then you just about make it into that time frame.  keeping everything crossed for you, I really hope this is your first sign of a BFP! 

• Thank you Lacey. Just been for a wee and when I wiped there was nothing. weird xx

• AF has gone....starting to take OPKs from tomorrow, fingers crossed this will be a lucky month 🤞🏼 

Baby dust to everyone 💖

• Hi everyone, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Sophie 33, been ttc now for 7 months. It's really starting to wear thin (know that sounds awful) but both of my best friends are pregnant and I think I've come a little obsessed 🙈. Just finished my ovulating week so hoping af doesn't come anytime soon! Thanks for listening I so need a vent.

• Sophia I think it feels harder when your friends are pregnant.... when I was ttc my first my best friend fell pregnant after dtd once in a month.....and then a few months later my other friend fell pregnant!! My best friend wasnot even trying yet It took me ten months!! Think ttc makes me angry haha I’m such a worrier and don’t find it easy relaxing!! One of my friends is pregnant again now so hoping I fall soon!! 

Day 28 for me but I usually have a long cycle of about 34 days so rly at the point where I find out again!!

• Andrea, honestly it's driving me insane! One of them works with me so it's a constant reminder that I'm not and then the other only told me last week as she didn't even know and wasn't trying and it's a surprise, she was nervous to tell me as she knows that I'm ttc and she wasn't, I'm so pleased for her obviously but I don't know how much more I can take! I've got the most ridiculous cycle aswell it ranges from 23 to 26 days. 

• Welcome Sophia 

this is a great place to vent and air ur frustrations 😂

same thing going on with me I’ve one friend who decided to try for bb no 2 in Feb and was pregnant in March, another not trying yet for no 2 and announced her pregnancy last month. Delighted for them obviously but it’s like how come it sema easy for some people and. It for others. We’re on month 5 ttc. 

AF was due yesterday or today and no sign as yet but I’m having light pink blood sometimes when wiping today and occasional light cramp feeling that feel a bit like hunger pangs but I’m sure it’s just nature’s way of messing with me and AF will arrive tomoro or Tuesday, by which time I’ll have convinced myself I’m deffo preggers this time and then go on to be disappointed! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

• Morning ladies. 6DPO today and it feels like 6 weeks 😂 why does it drag so much!! 

after yesterday’s post I didnt have anything else, just that one time when I wiped. Weird. 

still have cm. not sure what it’s meant to be like at this stage if anyone could advise? 

Dont really have any symptoms other than when I came down the stairs this morning first thing my boobs felt sore!! 

AF due n 8 days. I’m not feeling hopeful though. 

How is is everyone?? 

• I get So bitter on the tv as well I’m like yeah right like it’s that easy haha!! Sophia dies that mean with your cycles being short that u get to find out quicker if your pregnant? When your trying it’s as if nature loves to mess with you!! I did a test mid cycle this month as was getting symptoms haha!! Ttc is expensive 

• Hi Sophia,

I can totally relate.

Everyone around me is pregnant or have had a baby, but I'm believing God, because he makes everything perfect in his time.

Baby dust to us all.

• I really look forward to hearing people’s responses on here :) it’s funny when I was actually pregnant with my first I had no symptoms for 8 weeks lol!