Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

trying for an August 2019 baby

Replies

• Options

Hi Mama's,

Based on my app, I should ovulate tomorrow, and I usually have cramps during that time, but I haven't had any symptom , I'm just trying not to worry, but I wonder if this is normal.

• Options

Sorry I’m no help there Hun I don’t get ovulation symptoms. 

• Options

Fingers crossed it’s ok for you. 

Mom now cd31. Never longer than a 29day cycle. Is my body playing tricks on me? Had light pink coloured blood a few times when I wiped yesterday and thought for sure AF was on way. This morn there’s nothing. Is it possible to still feel slight cramps etc aground time AF is due but go on to get a BFP. I’m probably setting myself up for disappointment so I don’t want to take a rest yet I’m scared! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Options

Hi genabella. It can’t hurt to test if this isn’t normal for you. Test today! 

• Options

I always get scared to test.

The feeling I  have are usually that of pregnancy, or so I think, coz I research alot on the signs, but AF still finds a way to come back.

But this month, I have decided not to buy anything for the test, that way, whatever happens, happens.I wont read anymore, I will just keep my fingers crossed and be praying I miss my AF. 

Meanwhile, does position when you r dtd really matter, coz I have been doing missionary and doggy, and its getting boring.

• Options

i Totally get you. You find yourself getting obsessed with it all don’t you. Well I do anyway. 

Wouls just be so nice to get a positive before Xmas. But I don’t have high hopes. i constantly google too and feel like I should be feeling this and should be feeling that. That you start to think you are but it’s probably just in your head!! 

Nice to be able to vent on here tho and have support! 

Obviously my partner knows we are trying but he doesn’t know dates and what not. And i won’t be saying anything about pregnancy tests until it’s positive so will be a surprise for him! 

• Options

cycle day 23 of a usual 28. AF due Sunday. I’m  6DPO today (I think)

anyone around the same time as me? And thinking of testing this week? 

ive had a load of internet cheapy strips come so I know I have a stock of those to waste this week 😘🙈

• Options

Genabella I feel excited for u, do a teat So I can live vicariously haha!!

would be the best Xmas present for all of us if we could get our positive before then!! I couldn’t even sleep last night with obsessing lol

• Options

Maybe tmi but when u went to toilet last night (no 2🙈) there was a blob of blood when I checked. I thought oh here we go. This morn nothing, just done no2 ahain(felt all morn like I needed to go) again a wee wipe to check and a wee bit of streaking blood. Checked agin there now and nothing. Still having slight cramp feeling tho. It seems all very wierd. Thinl I’ll buy a test on way home and if nothing g happens by tomoro I’ll test.  

• Options

So I’m cd31, usually I’m 26-29 days. 

Still not sure if my body is playing a hideous trick on me Or not. Having mild cramps but hey feel a bit like hunger pangs or constipation. Quite gassy and I pee a lot anyways so I can’t really use that. Tmi but i did have a blob of blood when I wiped after going to the toilet last night(no2🙈) and thought ah there it is stsorted. Then nothing more Happened. Then this morning had the exact same again then so far nothing more(also feel like I need to go more often and I would t necessarily be gay regular).  I’ve just eaten a chicken salad, every time I’ve eaten something since yesterday my stomach is gurgling and gassy.  This all feels a bit odd but I’m afraid I’m setting myself up for disappointment. 

• Options

Genabella when I was pregnant earlier in the year, i got bfp on Cycle day 30 and then all I did for about 9 days was poop!!! And I’m not a regular girl! Could deffo be a good sign! 🤞🤞

• Options

Genabella could be AF showing her face. I get spotting then can have a day or two of nothing then sure enough she finally appears in full force. Have you tested yet as you should get an accurate result if your cd31? Keeping my fingers crossed for you. 

• Options

I’m too scared to test🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

• Options

😂 bless you! I know how you feel, I rarely have to take a preg test as AF always turns up on time but when I have I get so shakey and nervous. At least you'll have an answer though!! 

• Options

I’ve just Got home and don’t have any here. 

Gonna put it out of my mind till the morning and if still nothing then I’ll test. Should I maybe save my first morn wee? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Options

I'm normally so regular  every 27 days bar the very occasional 25 days but never late. But I'm 2 days late this month. Friday ( the day before I was due on) I had a niggling urge to test and got a very faint line but visible to the eye lol. Then all tests after this negative

Now 2 full days late which I never am. Getting so annoyed at why my body is playing tricks on me. If I'm not pregnant then just come on AF ffs! Lol xx

• Options

Suzie girl I feel ur pain!! im Gonna wait and test in morn. Maybe give ur self another day and try again? Maybe there’s not enough of the hormone present yet in ur urine? 

• Options

Genabella Fmu is best but if you hold off going to the loo for a few hours you should still get an accurate result. Susiegirl do you know when you ovulated? I was a day late last cycle which is very out of the ordinary for me as I always come on 14dpo but instead she came 15dpo, I don't trust anything my body does now lol. 

• Options

Hey ladies ! 

Oh my goodness, been busy with work and general depression over this TTC. I called the doctor and requested an HSG test. Lets see how it will work out tomorrow. I hated the last time they did something similar. It was super uncomfortable. Sigh ! Anyone ever have this procedure? It involves them putting a dye into your tubes to determine how blocked your tubes are. 

• Options

There's a few of yous that have a cycle like mine, I honestly thought there was something wrong with me 😂. I've woke up with sore boobs today but that's usual for it to happen 2 weeks before af comes. I've convinced myself that I'm not this month because I can't deal with the disappointment every month.