Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

trying for an August 2019 baby

Replies

• Options

• Options

Now 3 days late and still no BFP!! My body is really playing tricks on me as I am NEVER LATE. Thought I was gonna come on today but it was just a dodgy poo ( sorry tmi) and normally the dodgy ones (again apologies) get things moving in that area and i can come on at the same time so was shocked I didn't  x now around 17 dpo!! 

• Options

Genabella ur tests are the same as mine. Where the heck are our periods??? Lol x

• Options

Haha susiegirl I know exactly what you mean about a dodgy poo, that's usually when my AF shows. Glad I'm not the only one!! 😂

Seems like so many of you are having unusual cycles this month. I hope it's mother natures way of surprising you all with a late BFP!! I'm only 4dpo but on month 14 or 15 ttc I actually have lost count 🙈 Seems like a life time of dissapointments!! 

• Options

Lacey I am so glad I am not alone with my dodgy poo' s haha. It took me 2 years to fall with my angel baby Maisey. In fact they actually reccomened ivf but I well exactly 2 years trying ( partners count really low) so even when the odds are against u it can happen. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time. 

I am still shocked no af after that dodgy poo. Honestly I am 3 stone lighter now and still no AF. That ALWAYS comes with the poo!  I am baffled x

• Options

All this waiting around is just horrendous 

dies anyone else feel like they just can’t concentrate on anything else

• Options

Susiegirl 3 stone lighter that made me laugh 😂😂 have you got any other symptoms? Sorry to hear about your angel. I can't imagine what it must be like to finally get your bfp and then lose it. We are in the early stages of getting fertility testing done but I'm open to IVF if they suggest it. I have endo so I knew it wouldn't be as straight forward for us but starting to get frustrated now and want some answers. 

• Options

🙋🏻‍♀️ Me too woth the dodgy poo 😂😂🙈 I’ve had very regular movemental the last few days and nothing at all. Gonna do a workout and try to take my mind off it. So glad I have u gals as I haven’t told anyone else we are ttc so I think I would have gone mad by now. Suzie I hope it works for us Soon. I’m gonna ask when at the dr tomoro getting flu jab

• Options

I keep saying the same (to myself) about this chat. My other half don’t even know abour me testing as I want the bfp to be a surprise for him. He obvs knows we are trying for a baby lol but dates etc he had no clue x

• Options

Same here Lea

• Options

He knew I ovulated. For the first time since coming off the pill 🥳🥳 but other then that he has no idea what’s going on. He doesn’t even know I have a stash of pregnancy tests 😂😂 

just so excited to get the bfp to surprise him. and so want it to be before Xmas. 

With all the festivities coming up too and alcohol I feel like I shouldn’t be drinking just incase I am pregnant. I have another cycle before Xmas and I’m thinking what do I do. People will notice if I’m not drinking. Thinking all this and I’m not even pregnant. 

Send help 😂😂

• Options

Yes lea omg if you don't drink you are automatically labelled pregnant! When people say that I want to scream "I bloody wish I was!!!" I think to myself I couldn't be anymore less pregnant but thanks for reminding me! 😡  I've not drank properly for 2 years so it's not out of the blue for me not to drink but if people don't know me that well then I get the "oh you're not drinking?".."Are you pregnant?" I've got so many events coming up next month so bracing myself for the pregnancy assumptions and awkward "when are you two having kids" talks...... 🙄

It actually makes me want to avoid social situations anyone else feel this way? 

• Options

Yes 🙋🏻‍♀️ All we get is “so when are you two going to have a baby then”

oh piss off. It’s not that easy 😡😡

• Options

Even drinking coffee. I’m like should I be drinking this. Is it ok to have 2 cups. Is it even ok to have one cup argh 😂😂

• Options

Tell me about it! And I’m a lover of good craic, if there’s a nite out or craic to be had and a few gina then I’m ur girl. Supposed to be out this sat night and I def won’t gwt away without drinking so I want to know either way so I can get out of going if i do get a BFP! 

• Options

god it’s a nightmare isn’t it. I’m ok for a few weeks but once December comes it’s going to be so hard!! 

• Options

It really is 

• Options

Ah I know it’s gonna be so hard. I’ll have to be a hermit if I get a bfp this month lol! Or else pretend to be sick for the nites out lol😂

• Options

When I was ttc my first it took ten months and I barely drank in those ten months then I was going away so thought I’m not gonna even think about it as not gonna happen anyways I drank everyday and turns out I was pregnant 🤭

• Options

Andreag1990 no way?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂