Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

trying for an August 2019 baby

Replies

• having some sharp pains in my left hand sode this evening. The left hand side level with my belly button And below. Not quite sure what this mean 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Fingers and toes crossed it’s something good lea. How many dpo are u? 

• 7DPO today. Pain is right down to my hip XX 

• As I’m sitting here watching Emma Willis delivering babies 😩

• 8DPO and don’t particularly feel anything still. So I’m really counting myself out again. Surely there must be some signs at this stage. Especially when I see people getting bfp at 8DPO!! 

This waiting is such a stress.  

• Hey Ladies,

How are you'ol doing?

I'm so glad we have a place like this to vent really.People can make you go crazy, I mean, ttc on its own is headache,its so sad that when I gain weight, I hear things like, are you pregnant, when I have pimples, they say its pregnancy, its just too crazy.

Anyways, right now, all I'm trying to do is dtd, have some fun and enjoy my life.

• Lea 8dpo is still super early! I haven't posted this article in a while but really helped me understand the tww in the first few months of ttc so hopefully it'll shed some light for you, worth a read ladies and helped me to chill the hell out lol! 

https://www.avawomen.com/avaworld/early-signs-of-pregnancy/

geraldineamanda we all feel your pain! I feel like saying to people it's not as easy as that to get pregnant for everyone but you just have to smile through gritted teeth at the dumb questions and comments 😤

• AF arrived this morning. Well I think. More cramping, enough to warrant an ibuprofen this time, and some bleeding this morning so I think I’m out. Gonna have a chat with nurse latwe on see what she thinks I should do next. I guess on bright side now that my cycle is later that I expected I won’t miss my window next month as I thought with hubby being away I for sure would!

• I’m using opk’s For the first time this month & got a positive this morning. Only thing is I’ve been off my work since Monday loaded with the flu & feel like hell. I’m going to have to try & get some energy tonight & see if hubby fancies a quicky with his sick wife 😂😭

• Lol@Mrs MCM, get better, hubby had better do it.

Genebella, you will be fine, better luck next month.

• Im Ok. Getting on with it. Quick gym session with some loud music in my headphones will help lol.

Mrs mcm hope u feel better soon. Tell hubby you will cough all your germs on to him if he doesn’t comply lol

• Am thinking were the pains I was feeling yesterday implantation pains?? 

Wish we could see what was going on inside XX 

• Hey Mrs.Mcm, yes, tell your husband your window is a short time. In the past when I was sick, I would just give my hubby a handjob till almost the very end, and then finish it inside, short and not much effort. 

So I got my results...from my HSG proceedure yesterday and the uterus is scarred, but most importantly, both my tubes are blocked. So any and every symptom I had of maybe implantation or other pregnancy symptoms were all in my head sadly. I don't know if I was mental or hopeful. Sigh, I am out indefinitely till my surgery which is sometime in January, which feels like months away.

• Annie88 I’m so sorry to hear that. but it will be Christmas before you know it & January will be just round the corner. 💖

• Same I'm out!!! Came on 3 DAYS LATE! Never late either ffs. Typical isn't it 

• Annie 88 so sorry to hear. But at least you know what’s going on now and that there is a solution. 

It will soon be here though. Just think you get to enjoy a Christmas drink now and eat anything you want ❤️

• Susie girly girl so sorry 😪 fingers crossed for next month. How long have you been ttc?

• Hey everyone. Been catching up with the thread tonight. 

The long awaited ov day will be on Monday for me, so at the 'dtd every other day' stage. It's getting boring now! Lol. These 6 week cycle's are just sooooo long and frustrating and then a big disappointment at the end! 

Hubby has his drs appt tomorrow to sort out a sperm sample. That should be fun! 😒 

So sorry that af came that late for you susiegirlygirl, there is nothing worse than your body doing that to you  xxx

• Hey Annie88, you will be fine.Jan. is just by the corner, at least you know that you'll be fine after the procedure, and at the end, it will still be a 2019 baby.

Susiegirl, sorry to hear about AF, it has happened to me in the past, I was never late, then I was 3days late, all the while I was waiting, I has all the supposed pregnancy symptoms, I could say for real that this wasn't in my head, I was super nauseous, fatigue, bloated etc, at the end, AF came, but ofcourse we dont lose hope.

Baby dust to all of you my sis, I wish this was a whatsap group where we can see each other and easily share pics.

• Im in the 2ww!! Had positive opk saturday morning been dtd everyother day from period! Hope this works!! Im keeping positive! Baby dust to everyone!! This is our month ladies!!!