Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Yes Mrssharples I get very wet about 2/3 days before ovulation. That's the best quality cm. Get yourslef bd'ing tonight 😁😉

• Options

That’s great thank you Sas!! Hubby didn’t sleep well last night so he is exhausted! i am out with my son just now at his first karate class bless him then will go home for some dinner. Although hubby ordered himself an Indian takeaway so not sure if I want to go near him later 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Options

Morning all,

Temps still really high but tested this morning and bfn (although only was a two hourish urine hold). So now thinking the temps are to do with me being run down and sickness coming on 😬😩😝 

Hope eveeever else is good. Xx

• Options

SAS...keeping everything crossed for you 😘 didn’t dtd last night both exhausted. Woke this morning and now got creamy cm so def dtd tonight. OPK was just another circle today, but can feel things like twinges in ovaries so hopefully ovulate soon. Working out 26/28&30 day cycle ovulation days are tomorrow Sunday and Tuesday. so dtd tonight Friday Sunday Tuesday and maybe an extra dtd on Monday. I want to rely on OPK but I don’t want to miss our chance xxxx

• Options

Sas sorry to hear about your bfn, are you going to test again in another couple of days if temp is still up? FX for you xxx 

missharples have fun with bding sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you lol xxx

• Options

Thanks lovely! How are you doing? 

Been taking my conception tablets and having a full meal every night. Getting plenty of sleep too. Xxx

• Options

I’m alright thank you! Don’t know whether to say I’m 4dpo since I’m pretty sure I ovulated on Sunday or say I’m 1dpo according to flo app 😂  not had really any cm since Sunday so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve been taking a folic acid tablet every night and i always need plenty of sleep or I don’t function 😂 xxx

• Options

Flowers keeping everything crossed for you!!! 😘😘 I’m extremely wet today more than I have been at this time before so think the conception tablets are working xxxx 

• Options

Thank you lovely and I have everything crossed for you too!🤞 on Sunday when I think I ovulated I have crazy amounts of clear watery cm!xxx

• Options

Definitely DTD today/tonight and again tomorrow just to be covered xxx

• Options

Going to see how oh feels as don’t like forcing it xxx 

• Options

Been more relaxed this time. We were both shattered from work yesterday so weren’t up for it. Will need to tonight as want to make sure I’m covered xxx

• Options

Sorry to hear about the BFN Sas. How many dpos are you now? 

• Options

Flowers I'll wait now and see if AF show her face and if not test Monday. Not feeling it though and have gut feeling I'm not. Also i would rather convince myself that I'm not so I won't be disappointed 😂

Mrssharples happy bd'ing. xx

• Options

Totally understand you there sas thats what I do  so when af does turn up I’m not that upset !xxx

missharples have lots of fun xxx 

• Options

I'm not actually sure Giegie but have messed with my settings in FF and it's now moved my ovulation day frm Friday to Sunday based on temps so now saying I'm only 11dpo. I think because I didn't temp on the Saturday and then put a question mark on temp on Sunday as I was taken way later then normal. Grrr it's my own fault for forgetting crucial temps...lol. 

How are you? X

• Options

Well it's good if you're only 11dpo, plenty of time to be hopeful for a BFP especially if your temps are still rising . I can't wait to hear how tmrw goes for you.🤞🤞 hunnie.

Cd2 for me today. I'm researching on the natural ways to lower prolactin levels (I.e. food wise)  cos I don't want to self medicate by buying unprescribed  drugs from the internet. I'm tempted though😉. 

• Options

Yes always best to try the natural way first but is see why you'd be tempted. Hope they manage to level out for you before that. Xx

My boobs have become sore today which is probably about right for 11dpo but who knows. At this point I have no idea what to expect. My AF is now due Monday which would take me back to my always regular 28 day cycle I had before the stress of ttc took its toll. If AF arrives on Monday I'll be happy as I know im regulating again...although a bfp would be a million times better 😁👍🤞

• Options

Morning girl, temp remains high today. Will wait until monday ymto test if she doesn't arrive over the weekend.

Trying did your AF arrive so you can look forward to the next cycle. 

Good luck to those bd'ing and those in the tww. Xx

• Options

Morning girlies!

sas it’s good you temp has stayed high fingers crossed af doesn’t turn up for you!🤞xxx

I’m going to say I’m 5dpo since I’m pretty sure about ovulating on Sunday. But not getting my hopes up and just going to see if af turns up or not xxx