Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 3

Replies

• Getting excited for you Sas, also being cautiously optimistic. It's easier said than done,  but try and do fun things to take your mind off Monday this weekend. 🤞 your temps remain way above your coverline  all weekend. 

• Thanks Giegie and Flowers ❤️

Going to try keep myself busy this weekend with painting and some Xmas shopping. Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

• Temp had dropped again today so think I’m out this month 

• Sorry to hear that Genabella. Sending hugs 

• Thank you Sas. Hubby likely gonna be travelling with work for November window too so be December before we’re bsck on track 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sorry to hear that genabella. Big hugs xxx

SAS everuthing crossed for you lovely xxxx

flowers when is AF expected? Xxxxx

• Genabella sorry to hear about temp drop, keep positive xxx 

missharples flo all says af due on 28th however I think she will turn up earlier since I think I ovulated earlier, what about you?xxx

• Flowers normally 26 days cycle but last month was 30 day cycle. if I go with 30 day cycle then due 3rd Dec, but of usual 26 day cycle then due  29th Nov. Never been outnof my cycle in an extremely long time...over six years so last month for the first time it happened. Ovulation dates showing as between today and Tuesday - so hoping that OPK works tomorrow as did it this morning and the device didn’t work for the first time 😤😤😤😤 so could have got smiley face today but don’t know!! dont want to waste another one today so will wait till tomorrow to do OPK xxxxx

• hopefully you will see that smiley face! Seems like we have pretty similar cycles. Let’s hope your cycle goes back to its 26 days and not another 30, being late on your period is the worst when you don’t get your bfp cos it messages with your mind so much! Fx for you lovely xxx

• Hi Sas hope your temp stays up hunni fingers crossed u get BFP Monday 🤞🤞 xxx

Genabella sorry your temp dropped hunni 😣 xxx

Mrssharples happy bding hope u see smiley face soon xxx

Flowers good luck with 2ww hope it's kind xxx

I'm on 3 day of spotting now no proper flow as yet maybe I didn't ovulate last month 🤔 got smear Tuesday may mention it if does not start properly soon xxx

• Hi Trying, even the month you take some time off from ttc the witch still plays with you 😠 Hope she comes soon and you're not waiting too much longer. Xx

Hope all you lovely girls have a good  weekend xx

• I know Sas 😠 the one month I thought she would just come and go as normal thing is if she doesn't come soon I will have to cancel smear test which is a big pain 😣 hope you have a lovely weekend too xx

• Morning ladies,

Temp plummeted this morning so I guess it's just a waiting game now for AF to show. X

• Sorry to hear that hunni 😣 it's so bloody difficult isn't it sending hugs your way I'm cd1 today so start of new cycle started in middle of night which is unusual for me but never mind xxx

Hope everyone else is Ok 

Sending baby dust to all xxx

• Thanks Trying. Feeling ok as I know I ovulated this month. I had the question mark regarding that hanging over me last cycle as well as AF turning up, so in all its not too bad 😊

Yay I'm glad she turned up. Onward and upward to next cycle. Xx

• Hey lovelies!!! Oh sorry sas and trying !!! 😘

no smiley face today and we left it too late last night to DTD so doing it the next three nights to be covered. Normally I get the sharp pain when ovulating and so far not yet but still very wet and creamy cm so hopefully smiley face tomorrow xxxxxx

• good luck mrssharples xxx

• Sorry to hear that she arrived for you Sas. It's good to know that you ovulating normally though.

Happy bding MrsSharples.

Hope you are keeping well Flowers. 

CD4 for me today. Really hoping it happens for us this cycle.

• Thanks Giegie and Mrssharples. She hasn't arrived yet but I anticipate today or tomorrow. Boobs stopped hurting too so another indication. 

Just been checking my AF dates for next few cycles and one of them is on my birthday in January. Would be lovely to get it before that or even on my birthday which would be the best gift! 

Hope everyone else is ticking along nicely xxx 

• CD1 ladies. Decided only to temp for ovulation purposes next cycle and day of expected AF as temperature on that day as been the same both months. Setting my alarm at 5:45am at the weekend is a killer...lol. 

Good luck flowers in your teeth. FC for you. Xx

Mrssharples hope you get that smiley very soon. Xx

Giegie and trying onwards and upwards to the next cycle for us. Xx