Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant

2»

Replies

• Options

TTC for 5 years, done IUI on last cycle and expected AF on 18th. On 23rd had dark brown spottings, 24th had sharp pain in vagina to lower abdomen and eliminated dark brown clots, 25th had dark red bleeding and on 26th and 27th again brown watery discharge (all these are abnormal for me). Tested my beta hcg on 22nd its not detectable and two UPT's BFN. Thought i got my AF and today morning went for scan (because my abdomen is heavily bloated for more than 20days and having my ribs pain) and sonologist said a 5mm sac was formed and also a cyst on my right ovary. Took a beta hcg again this morning and found as non pregnant (0.80). 

Is that anybody on this forum have experienced this kinda thing, really very confused and scared what it is. Your suggestions are really helpful.imageimage

First one is sac and second image is cyst.

• Options

Mummyto3 I can see a very faint line in that second pic. Maybe test again in a few days and see if it gets darker Or more visible. 

Soonmomtobe sorrybyoir going through all of this, it’s hard enough without your body playing up like this. Sending hugs to you. 

• Options

This one was taken today ( 3 days before AF due ) I can still see a faint line .. anyone else? It came up within the timeframe but don’t seem any darken then the one I took on the 25th 

• Options

Hi everyone new here. I had an ultrasound done while I was in turkey the Dr didn't really speak English but i asked if i was pregnant he just said everything ok.I'm hoping I can get advise from someone here. I can't get in to see my Dr til the 10th. So any advise would be great. These are my 2 scans please let me know what you think. imageimage

• Options

Hi everyone so Thursday I went for a blood test again Friday it came back positive but then I fell down the stairs a little carrying clothes basket I started light pink spotting the next morning so I went to the hospital they said there's blood in my pee and they did a ultrasound both in and on the outside they side that my cervix is still closed but I'm still at risk of a miscarriage today it's not so pink or red but it's brown now so I'm hoping it is stopping but my back is still in a lot of pain 

• Options

Oh no Amayarose really hope you get through this Without losing ur baba! Fingers crossed for u! 

• Options

My mate was pregnant even the doctor said she was with blood coming back and it took her 2 weeks for digital to come back she was pregnant. 

I was wondering if antone anyone could help me 

could antone help me please took 2 clear blues wasnt to sure seen line but thoufht maybe evap then done digital negative then done first response and seen this I can’t make out if it’s evap or positive could u help me please 

• Options

Oh thats really sad to hear amayarose, i sending my prayers for u attain a healthy pregnancy and take care..

• Options

imageHi tested 4 days early faint lines am I pregnant 

• Options

I was in the hospital again and I lost both of my babies in a miscarriage 

• Options

Amaya rose oh i don’t know what to say to u sweetheart that’s terrible news! Hearts broke for u! Sending you lots of love and hugs. Thinking of you xx❤️

• Options

Amaya rose, so so sorry. Sending you love, my thoughts are with you!

• Options

Hi everyone I got a copper iud to keep from getting pregnant till I am fully healed but after having months of normal monthly Cycles I am now 3 days late waiting to find out by blood work to see if i am pregnant again or if something else is going on if I am I will have to have the IUD removed I'll let you know 

• Options

All the best amaya we prayi for that BFP