Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello are any one of these positive :) please

Replies

• Options

Mine too I have loads of clear scentless vaginal fluid but no period and i am never late xx

• Options

Mine too 😂 the ‘bleed’ I had has thrown me, I’m not sure if it was just spotting or maybe a mini af and that I’m actually due to ovulate soon, I’ve been taken vitamin b6 and I’m wondering if maybe they’ve created all these strange goings on. Are you going to be testing again? 

• Options

larnajet did you get your blood results? 

• Options

Sophie have you done another since? 

• Options

B6 shouldn't affect it xxx it's so bizaar. I've spent around £25 quid on tests this week so I'm not gonna test today it's getting a joke now as they just seem to be negative and the faint one Friday along with late period has really thrown me. If i don't come on today I will test tomorrow lol x what about u? X how long did the bleed last?x

• Options

Really? I was under the impression that it could give me all sorts of symptoms.. Blimey 😮 That’s a lot lol Do you have a Poundland near you? mine has thrown me too so I know what you’re saying, Esp as I got a negative after those faints.. the bleed was so weird, It’s started on the Monday the 12th, just faint pink while I wiped, tues was pink mucus, weds it eased off so just tainted pinky colour to the tissue then thurs through to Sunday I had same thing but one day of a darker bleed but nothing like a period-Just a lot on the tissue and a few scrapes on the towel... I got the faint positives after that on fri/sat 16/17th, I had tested between and got bfn... I have bouts of nausea since the monday the 12th when I actually threw up... 

Told you I’m strange 😂🤣 Sorry for long post! 

Have you had any bleeds or symptoms? Xxx

• Options

Ive had no bleeds. Just a vicious headache  almost migraine like, waves of nausea, and no period. The odd twinge  pain in lower left abdomon but nothing painful just like a tiny stabby type twinge xxx  I found some pound ones in savers now. I only spent that much as 2 we're clear blue lol xxx still testing negative this afternoon . If I'm gonna have a period I wish it would just  happen and quit messing with my head x

• Options

Aren’t the waves of nausea annoying! If I don’t eat they get worse! 

Awesome! When will u do another one? I’m going to do one tonight now lol 

lol don’t worry, I’m a POAS addict too lol 

I feel the same! Would be nice to just know either way! 

Those twinges sound like what I got but I also get dull af pains xxx

• Options

Thank you to everyone’s comments :) not pregnant Unfortunately x

have to have a scan to determine what’s going on :( x

• Options

Larnajet so Sorry to hear that.. Hopefully the scan will determine what is going on for you.. X

• Options

Oldamama go pee now and post result cx I normally get the dull period ache but haven't had it at all. The negatives are so annoying cos I am never bloody late ever and this is so frustrating. Xx I'm so glad I'm not the only one obsessed with POAS as normally I don't bother but a niggling doubt made me test a day early this month and now no period which NEVER happens. But also no BFP so it's just doing my head in x

• Options

Hey susie, I took another cheapie and it came out with the faintest I’d squinters going, I had to move it in different lights for it to even be slightly visible, Albeit it was  second pee in about ten mins lol 

I drink and pee a LOT! 

are you normally really regular then?

all my ‘symptoms’ are non consistent, ie My right breast burned for like ten mins then stopped 🤷🏻‍♀️ I thought I was on my way to ovulation yesterday when I started getting darker lines but now theyre blank xxx

• Options

Yes I'm normally like clockwork every 27 days. Occasionally I am slightly early by a day or 2 but never late. I'm thinking I must have just ovulated late this month but o had the usual ovulation symptoms I always get mid cycle so it's confusing. And my ovulation symptoms are really harsh so they can't be mistaken for anything else. Basically when I ovulate my armpits flare up red raw like acid has been thrown on them it's agony  and unbareable.  So this just baffles me being late. 

I've also had a nasty headache for 5 days now it's horrible and it must be related . Hoping it's nothing sinister. Can y help but think the worse when getting these, no periods and negative tests xx

• Options

i wish mine were as regular as that! Albeit they are getting better... 

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? 

Im 36 (shhhhhh lol) 

• Options

I've literally just turned 40. We lost a little girl 5 months ago I was pregnant but she was very poorly so ended in a MMC which was heart breaking. Cycle had been back to normal since I stopped bleeding

Had 4 (maybe 5) cycles since and they've been back on track 27 days same as before I fell pregnant with maisey. X 

• Options

Hun I’m so sorry to hear that! I can’t even begin to imagine how that’s feels, Was she your first baby? Xxxx

• Options

Another negative 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think I better get used to the idea that it’s not going to happen this month.... Xxx

• Options

She was a miracle.  I have a son who is nearly 12. With Maisey we tried for 2 years and were told we needed IVF as partner count low and my age but I fell pregnant naturally a week before clinic appointment. 

I think I am out too, negative with morning pee,now 3 days late. Thinking I MUST  come on today x

• Options

Wow! I’m sorry that has happened to you and your family! 

Do you feel pregnant? 

Would you go for ivf again? 

Neg for me too, I feel So grumpy today And again nauseous, Also my left bb is burning which is odd... Maybe they’re all signs of post/pre ovulation 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

• Options

Finally Ive just literally come on!!! 3 days late! I'm hoping now this headache will piss off. Xxx I think we said if we don't fall by April then we will go for IVF xx