Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 15

Replies

• I’m not to sure to be honest it would of been interesting to see the line getting darker on the tests which would be a good sign but you have used digital haven’t you? 

is it to tomorrow your due af? 

A chemical pregnancy is a miscarriage that happens before 5 weeks so it just depends when you ovulated x

• Ah right OK, yes I used a digital so even if It was it would still show up anyway.

I think i am just driving myself crazy. I just don't want to go through it all again :( xx

• Yes I think it would, im Sure I would be the same when you have been through that loss you can’t help but worry so it’s understandable, just take it easy. 

Do you think you will have any private scans ? Xx

• I am tempted to have a private scan, but I read a thread somewhere and a lady had a private scan at 7wis and at 12wk scan found out it’s heart stopped at 8wks. So I don’t think it would soothe me xxx

• Yes I also read that as I thought I would deffinetly have a private scan but now not so sure, I do think nhs should do more routine scans as theres a lot could happen inbetween x

• Hi ladies sorry for those experiencing a loss and congratulations to those that has recently gotten a bfp. 

Just a lil info on myself I found this chat back in 2016 after my first loss. I’m 41 with a 21 year old daughter and got pregnant and was simply over the moon about two weeks after finding out I started bleeding. I went to the ER and was told sac was empty so I must’ve already passed the baby that was In April. So we said well we can still get pregnant let’s try again so I became pregnant two more times in 2016 and miscarried all before 8 weeks. So we decided to give it a break and we conceived again in February 2017 and I miscarried @13 weeks developed polyps and had to have surgery to remove months later. I heard about a medium who did pregnancy reading. We decided to try again in 2018 had a reading done and was told i Would conceive a girl in May of this year and it was true Im 33 weeks along due in January

Sorry for the long rant but I hope my story will help someone to continue to keep hope it will happen we wanted and waited for our girl for so long

• Hi guys so 4 days ago I had a miscariage at 5 weeks! Ever since Iv had this weird tingling feeling in my cervix area! Has anybody else had this before? Xx

• Loz27 ive Just seen you wanted to hear a positive story on a rainbow baby I came onto this thread about a year and 3 months ago after losing my baby at nearly 14 weeks, I’d had 2 scans at 9 & 10 weeks because of bleeding which both showed a healthy heartbeat at my 12 week Scan I sat in the waiting room thinking this is it this is the bad news, I hadn’t had anymore bleeding but had a gut feeling but nope everything was fine baby was doing great nice strong heartbeat, but the sonographer couldn’t get accurate measurements for the Down syndrome test so asked me to come back a week later, my oh didn’t come with me because he’d already had so much time off of work because of the other scans, I planned to go alone luckily my brother came with me but I was so positive ‘it’s very unlikely I’d lose my baby after 12 weeks, everything’s fine’ how naive I was! I went in all excited to see my baby but the sonographer couldn’t see much because I hadn’t drank enough, so back to the waiting room to drink as much water as I could when I went back in she said I’m really struggling to find babies heartbeat so had to do an internal scan where it was confirmed my baby had indeed passed away the next day I had to go in to get a miscarriage started, the day my daughter started play school all I could think about what how could I tell her how could I tell a 3 year old all of this I chose to just stop mentioning it and after a week she did too about 7 weeks later Lily looked at me and shouted we are having a baby with a big beaming smile on her face my heart sunk why Is she now remembering this all these weeks later then curiosity got the better of me maybe she knew something I didn’t so the next morning I jumped out of bed done a test and sat there thinking you’re torturing yourself it’s not gunna be positive, I picked up the test and burst into tears i couldn’t believe it, she was right! Then it all started again the constant worry, how would I cope if it happened again, I had a few private scans where lily & family came to and those mornings I wanted to call up and cancel I didn’t want to put anyone through seeing my baby without a heartbeat, I spent most nights prodding him And panicking making myself believe that that Wasn’t really a kick! turns out I had nothing to worry about on the 19th July 2018 at 2.21pm after being at the hospital for 20 minutes 10 months and 2 weeks after finding out my baby had passed away, my beautiful baby boy harry made his grand entrance a healthy 7lb 6oz he is amazing. Miracles do happen hold on in there you’ll get you’re rainbow 🌈

here is harry today at nearly 5 months old 

• Aim, this is the place for those of us that suffered several loses and have went on to have healty babies and some still on the way. 

Beautiful story mummytoL&H

Lorew thinkin of you hoping all is well. 

• Thank you for sharing mummytol&h, I’m so sorry you had to go through that, I don’t know if this is selfish of me but I feel as though the only way I can move on and get past this is to conceive again. Im always thinking about what could of been then I’m just in a mess lots around me are pregnant or have just had Babies I’m just praying my time comes soon, 

harry is such a little cutie x

• Loz27 it’s not selfish at all, and that’s exactly how I felt i became obsessed with ttc spent most of the day on google trying to find everything out, I know exactly how you feel the week I miscarried I found out my best friend was pregnant, your time will definitely come! Did it take long to conceive baby? & I really recommend the seven seas trying for a baby vitamins they helped me conceive 3 times, I’ve got everything crossed for you xxp

• I came of the pill January but used protection as i had my sisters hen do in Benidorm in may which one lady had dropped out as she was ptegnant, so our first month trying was June I got caught in August and got my bfp 9th sept which was the day we flew to Tenerife i actually really wasn’t expecting it i felt totally normal none of these early symptoms ppl have, I tried seven seas for the first cycle ttc and af was 11 days late so I stopped taking them an just had folic acid and they seemed to go back to normal x

• Loz your definetly not selfish for wanting to conceive straight away, after my first miscarriage I was the same as mummytol&h googling stuff constantly and obsessing, I eventually fell pregnant a year later but miscarried again so I’m sorry I’m not a positive story for you but I am here on the journey with you

try not to obsess and stress too much as that can effect ttc have hope that everything will be ok and that your rainbow is coming xxx

• Thanks Mrs rees, when was your last mc and are you still ttc now x

• I miscarried in July at 9 weeks however baby stopped developing at 8 weeks and yeah I’m ttc but I’m not full on trying I’m just having fun with it still and will look more into it in the new year 

my husband is very against the idea of ovulation testing and stuff saying I will get too stressed out again but my cycles have been funny really 

my first cycle after mc till first bleed was 36 days, then it went to 30 days, then 29, then 36 again and now 27 days for this last cycle as af started yesterday so just don’t seem to have settled but hoping it will now 

• Mine was 40 days til I bled again after miscarriage and I have just stopped bleeding last week it was for 11 days. The day before I started to bleed I went for bloods an my hcg was 30 so they said it could be a new pregnancy so I was gutted when the following day I starting bleeding and my levels dropped to 12 xx

• Hey everyone. Hope your all ready for xmas? So I’ve decided that in the New Year I’m going back to the doctors to try and get some answers.. Been trying for 21 months since my ectopic and a total of 5 & 1/2 years 🙄.I’m exhausted by it and bored of waiting. I have really painful periods which I don’t have when on the pill. I’m gonna tell them I want some tests done. I don't smoke, Drink or even Drink caffein. I exercise, take vitamins & have sex at the correct times of the month,  gonna drag the other half with me as well and get his sperm tested. Hopefully I don’t get a prick of a doctor who says to wait another 6 months! 

Hope you all have a great xmas and new year xx

• I hope they do you some tests surly they will by now you Have been trying long enough. Did you have any tests prior to ectopic? Sorry for your loss x

• Merrry Christmas girls I hope you have a lovely day

chriatmas can be hard for us to deal with, my first baby was due dec 4 soDecember Can be. Bit hard, but I hope that you enjoy the day anyway and keep the hope that our rainbows will come ❤️

I’ll be lighting a candle tonight for our babies and my new year wish will be that we all get our rainbows this new year xxx

• Merry Christmas for you all too!

Mine was due for after Christmas so it's hard days...

Xx