Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 15

Replies

• Sorry it's a bit late, but happy New year to you all image 

Lets hope 2019 is the year we all get our rainbow babies ❤

• Sorry, that should have said...

Lets hope 2019 is the year we are all blessed with our rainbow babies ❤

• Hi ladies just wondering did any of you receive your medical exemption card before misscarrying? 

I have mine and it says on the letter that you can still use it if you have mc i have a dentist appointment next week and I’m unsure weather to or not I feel abit as though I’d be cheating them. What’s your thoughts x

• Hi 

I did as I had a late miscarriage in the second trimester. I used it once for a dentist appointment. I don't think it's cheating as it clearly says you are entitled even if you had a miscarriage or stillbirth so you're using it within the rules.

Xx

• Thanks birdy, did you mention anything to the dentist or receptionist x

• They just asked me if I was still pregnamt or had had the baby because I had to have an x-ray and I had to say that I had lost the baby, but that was all.

Xx

• MadeForMums Announcement!

Would you like to come and test out our new chat forum, later on this week?
     If so, please sign up here. 

Do you have a child aged 4-8? Want to test some kids vitamins? There’s a £200 Amazon voucher for feedback - sign up here.

• How is everyone?? no-one’s commented for ages! X

• Hi,

I'm in cycle #5. Done ov monitor and BBT but I'm trying not to think about it; concentrating in work and other things. I have booked a fertility MOT with a clinic next month though, for me and my OH, see what comes out of that.

xx  

• currently in the 2ww 8dpo l, how are you sweety pie x

• Hi ladies, 

I'm currently 4 weeks pregnant, after having a misscarriage at the end of November 2018. I think the trick was not to think about it too much, all I wanted to do was get pregnant again, so when first AF came after miscarriage, I decided to just go with the flow and luckily I have another chance. Hopefully I've got a sticky bean this time around.🤞

I hope your rainbows come soon lovely ladies.x

• Hi hun I was similar to you I started to bleed just before 11wks (end of October) Epu gave me an early scan an what they found wasn’t an 11 wk pregnancy they sent me home an said to go back the week after for another scan to see if I was earlier than I thought, they did bloods too. Later that night I began to miss carry, my repeat bloods showed my hcg levels had halved. My scan the week after showed I had passed everything but my lining was thicker than normal but not enough for them to do anything so was told it would come naturally, had no more bleeding! fast forward to 5 weeks later I did a test which was positive so went back for more bloods which was 30 that day I started to bleed an my repeat showed they had gone to 12 which is classed as negative they said, so I was discharged the bleeding lasted 11days an I did get positive opk that cycle but we didn’t try im now onto my 2nd cycle ttc x

• So heartbreaking, yes I would contact them for more bloods they was really good with me, almost Everyday I think of what could/should of been and I just cry. I wrote on another post I feel selfish as the only way I can see us moving on is to conceive again, we just desperately want a baby, I’m 10dpo af is due on the 1st so praying it doesn’t come x

• Hi everyone, I’ve been following this thread since August when I had my first miscarriage which really took its toll both physically and mentally. After a really strange period (or what I thought was a period) I got a BFP, a scan on Thursday showed no signs of pregnancy ( but they did say it could have been too early) bloods came back on Friday with hcg 155 but progesterone at 1, so this is not looking like a viable pregnancy As they told me they want progesterone to be 10 or above.  EPU told me to retest in 2 weeks and if it’s positive to call them. I have been bleeding/ spotting since 14th January this is very different compared to my first miscarriage. I’m actually really annoyed at myself for not asking them to redo bloods to see if they are coming down 😞 x sorry for the rant x

• Shoot for the stars I agree you should go back and tell them you want more bloods, I hope you get the outcome you want, 

babynumber3 In a way I’m glad we didn’t have any photo scans I don’t think I would of coped,  i tried not to let myself get to excited then I hit the 10week stage an thought surely everything will be ok now so we told close friends an family only to have all our hearts broken the following week, we are going to keep the next pregnancy to ourselves an I’m going to take things easy I pray it doesn’t happen again x 

• Loz27 and babynumber3 so sorry that your both going through this as well ❤️

I could have kicked myself when I came off the phone to them on Friday but I was just so taken aback with what she said that I just wanted off the phone. I think I might just contact my doctors surgery and see if they can do the bloods, its the bleeding that’s unsettling this is now going into week 3 of bleeding/spotting so fear the worst could be yet to come 😞

babynumber3story I can relate to how your feeling back in August before our first miscarriage we were so excited and had all these plans for this wee person and how our son would be so happy to be a big brother (thank goodness he didnt know) but this time round i feel As though I kept myself quite detached if That makes sense xx