Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 15

12345679»

Replies

• Options
    Aww don't stress too much it will be fairly soon. Between 4-6 weeks is totally normal xx if u have a negative test that's good because it means all the miscarriage has gone and u can start monitoring your periods agin once they start xx
  • Options
    thanks Susie, yeah I did a test exactly 2 weeks after at home and dropped urine sample into drs and both were negative xx
  • Options
    Thats good then x ur period will start soon so don't stress too much hun xxx
  • Options
    I’m also waiting for mine to return! I think I’m ovulating at the moment, so hopefully it’s not long away now x ^^ 
  • Options
    I’m also waiting for mine to return! I think I’m ovulating at the moment, so hopefully it’s not long away now x ^^ 
    hey, how long have you been waiting x
  • Options
    Hello x
    I started bleeding on the 21st of April and I stopped 22nd May, so I’m going to assume only a week? I got told it’s normally 2 - 4 weeks after you completely stop bleeding x
  • Options
    wow you bled for a long time then? I bled for about 10-11 days. ah okay I just got told 4-6 weeks after a MC you should have a period x
  • Options
    Yeah, my hormones took ages to come down. They were finally at 12 after 3 weeks and 2 days since the bleeding first started! Hopefully we get our first cycle soon x 
    do you plan or trying straight away? We are planning on leaving it 1 cycle until we start actually trying, we aren’t preventing though x 
  • Options
    we are just going with the flow at the minute, not trying but not being careful. after our holiday in july we will try again x
  • Options
    I bled for 7 weeks 24/7  x was horrific
  • Options
    Oh really thats awful bless you. They suspect i hemorrhaged so maybe thats why i didnt bleed as long as you guys xx
  • Options
    Hello, hope you don't mind me joining in 🙂 it's so hard to suffer a loss but it's great to find a group that are supporting each other.

I will try to give brief details of my current situation without boring anyone. So I have been with my hubby 10years not preventing but actively trying the past 3-4 years. I know the issue is me but until I loose weight, nhs refuse to investigate or offer help.

However on the 14th may I found out I was pregnant, I was in shock we had done it without medical intervention. It took a few days to settle and me and my hubby had just started to get excited when on the 21st may I started to bleed, not heavy like the start of a period. Managed to get in for a gp appointment that day, by dates I was about 5 weeks they sent me to the hospital for a scan.

Scan showed no signs of pregnancy and took bloods and confirmed hcg of 630. Went home and told it could just be too early, but I just knew it wasnt going to end well, had more bleeding that night and a little the next day, cramps and that was it. 

More bloods on 23rd confirmed miscarriage, my hcg dropped to 213 and after this date all my symptoms faded away. On the 25th may the bleeding return, heavy, full of clots and intense pains. Bloods on 27th may showed hcg dropped to 44. I have had negative home tests since about 30th may. 

Me and my partner have been doing the dance every other day since 1st june (decided not to opk, to let be what be) and honestly I am experiencing some symptoms I was having in my 2ww previously! Its messing with my head, the insane acid/heartburn, aching/pinching feeling in lower abdomen, emotional and cant stand the smell of certain foods, to be specific fish, when I was pregnant I couldn't be near it and I feel the nausea again at the smell of fish.

Why am I getting these symptoms again? It's all so confusing.
  • Options
    Hi. I had a mc on the 9th june bleed heavy passed clots etc but I'm still bleeding now with small clots is it normal to bleed this amount of time? My other mc I bleed for 4/5 days and I was further gone before.?