Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

What’s the earliest everyone took a test?

Replies

• imagecame up after dropping my kids at school is it a bfp or a horrible evap line 

• 8dpo is this a positive? image

• Sinéad I'd say horrible evap. Once test time is over they horrible ones.. Had evap day before period 4 days late and still bfn. 

• Maybe baby looks like a line but wait and test again in another few days should be draker 

• Seriously don't want to get your hopes up maybebaby123 (snap with the name) but mines was similar, went out and bought a first response early test and it was so much clearer, still faint but defoo not a squinter. This wad my one at 9dpo on a cheap brand test although it did say from 4 days before missed period. image 

• thanks. I took one on first urine, one on lunch and one now all came out with FAint positive within 3 minutes???? 

• That's go keep testing 

• Well I'm still so confused.. 4 days late and 2 BFN. I could not sleep last night was tossing and turning. My gums are really sore for no reason.. I also don't have any sign of AF turning up. Why do our bodies do this to us 🤔 xx

• Hiya.  U describing me hun.. I'm 5 days 3 bfn. Went to test today and test didn't work 😔 are body aren't good to us playing tricks 

• It's not fair is it hun. I'm just confused with my little girl I got a positive the day my period was due so this is a bit different for me xx

• With my two I got bfp day af was due but didn't believe it doctor took full week for it to shów on his tests. What test you been using?? 

• I am going crazy taken another today!! I may need to buy another brand. I have a doctors appointment on Monday. The only symptoms I have is pain in left ovary a cold and sore throat. My breasts were tender for a few days but seems to have calmed down today! image

• I do see a faint line.. When you due af!? 

• Not for 5 days.... 

• I'd say go buy a first repsons today. Hold your wee for a few hours and do one tonight. Boots have them 8.99 for 3 x

• Hi anyone I'm looking for some advice I dont know where else to try really, my last normal period was 9th October and then I had what I thought was another 19th November there kinda irregular well now I think it wasnt a period it was just brown like discharge for 2-3 days I usually have terrible cramps and never had them either.. but now im have a few pregnancy symptoms or what I think are, seeing loads I cant sleep on a night unless I've been to the toilet at least 3 times also burping lots (unusual for me) also been having head aches sleeping lots some mild cramps also 

• I'm In Ireland and it's 17€ for 2 unfortunately :(

When are you due af?? Have you tested x

• My last proper period started 23rd October lasted for 4-5 Days then on the day my next one was due on 21st November I had Brown/black discharge for half a day then nothing till the next day when it was pink cm in morning then by after know it was red only when I wee then nothing the day after. I had a blob of discharge on 5th of November which I’m guessing was ovulation? And then since then bad headache and sore breasts till today. really bad sore throat yesterday and horrible cold today. With yesterday and today having really FAint positive tests?? Period isn’t due till Wednesday but I have doctors appointment on Monday

• Yay congratulations! Frers are the way forward, show up line just nicely