Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Temping/Charts

Hey girls I need some advice from those who temp about my chart. Does this chart look normal are they supposed to look like this? I take my temp everyday as soon as I wake up before I do anything else I'm just unsure if it's supposed to look this way. Any advice is welcome and I'd love to see other people's charts too!

Replies

• Hey! I’ve just started charting too and i have no idea what these are supposed to look like! Sorry I can’t be any help, but thought I’d let you know that you’re not the only one confused by them 🙈🙈

• Missymoo13 I completely understand and Google images don't put my mind at ease like real people can haha! Thank you for replying! 

• How long are your cycles usually? I’m not sure if the dip means your are ovulating or it means you already have ovulated? 

• My cycles are between 28-32 days but they're usually no more or less than that. AF is due today or tomorrow. :) I have no idea why it dipped like that for 4 days? But the third day of the dip is when I got my darkest positive opk.

• Ok sure, it’s so confusing! My darkest opk was on Monday - but that was still really faint, and my temperate dip was on Friday! So do you reckon I would have ovulated Thursday maybe? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I hope af has kept away! Keep me posted! I reckon you are deffo in with a good chance! How long have you been trying? 

• Missymoo13 I believe your temp is supposed to shoot up a few degrees the day after ovulating. What cycle day are you on?? I would keep testing with the opks everyday if you've not used them before I didn't get my positive opk until CD17 this month so it could just come later for you. How long is your cycle usually?

This is my 7th month trying and will be going on to 8 if af comes tomorrow. I'll definitely keep you updated!

• Well this is my chart today and I don't know what's going on with the rising and dropping honestly. I haven't tested since 12dpo had BFN from 10-12 so i stopped testing and my temp was dropping. I had cramping yesterday an the day before but I was sure it was af she's supposed be here today so I'm just waiting and if she's not here by Wednesday I will take another test.

• I’m not sure if I’m right here, but doesn’t it need to drop right down to show af is on her way? Whereas yours has only dropped a little? Any sign of af? I haven’t done any opk or temps since Friday as I’ve had a sickness bug which floored me! But I’m now on cycle day 20. My usual cycle is 25/26 days but last month I was 6 days late so who knows 😂🤷🏼‍♀️! Keep me posted, I’m keeping fingers crossed for you! 

• Thank you Missy! Unfortunately my temps took a dive to 97.7 this morning and AF showed up this noon! I hope you get your bfp this month though!! I might come back to this post periodically during this cycle new cycle to post my charts just because :)

• Ah I’m sorry to hear you got af! Mine rocked up yesterday, a week early!!! Cd 21! How random! I only ov’d on thursday last week!! So i now have literally no idea whats going on in there!! Yes, deffo keep checking in! Fingers crossed for this cycle!