Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

December 2018 TTC

1252627282931»

Replies

• Which test did u take? 

• First responseimage

• Maybe give it til 7days then take another? i read somewhere recently that Af is counted as late until 5 days over so ur not out yet!

fingers crossed for u love. I’m 12dpo today cd 29 don’t usually go over except for once before so I’m trying  it to think about it. I have one frer here but don’t want to use it until Friday if nothing happens

• Thank you! I’m just going nuts and I never heard about that before!

• So ladies I took it upon myself to try and find out what hcg level is detected on the first response rapid results test and first response can't tell me and have said they are qualitive rather than quantitive.

Here is the canned response 

Dear Miss Newman,

I write to you regarding our recent conversation concerning First Response pregnancy test.

Unfortunately, the reason why you can't find this information is that we do not disclose this kind of proprietary information. All our claims and information can be found on the products packaging.

The pregnancy test is qualitative not quantitative. It detects HCG in pregnant women. It is not designed to determine the level detected.

Our tests are one of the most sensitive tests on the market. The following claims can be quoted which can be found on the website:

With First to Detect™ Technology, only FIRST RESPONSE™ captures scant amounts of pregnancy hormones—6 days sooner than your missed period, no other test can do that.

• The Only brand that tells you 6 days sooner than your missed period

• Over 99% accuracy from the day of the expected period2

• Easy to read results - two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant

• Results in 3 minutes

Regards,

Rosemary Remedios

Consumer relation representative

006716958A
    Would you like to reply to us?

They have said aswell they are aware of claims as low as 6.5 and they said these are false claims as no one knows the actual amount as they refuse to release it 

• Pottrhead apparently sticky or creamy CM means AF is coming. I hope that is not the case for you!

• Still no AF! I’ve started having a strong craving for chewing gum though. Unfortunately I’m at work for 6+ hours so I can’t get my fix. 

• Has anyone ovulated as late as CD 19/20 before? I’ve never been this late I’ve gone  to 17 days before a positive ov test but not this long! They’re all still obvious negatives :( unless I have ovulated and just not caught it on a test but have BD every other 2 days this month anyway!

• Mine was cd22

• Oh goodness me!! I was kind of hoping I’d just missed it! Sick of waiting now. Meant to post this on the January thread silly me x