Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

December 2018 TTC

Replies

• Need all the info Im in the same boat. Took another test this morn with fmu and got bfn. Think I’m back in for this month. Ovulation due tomoro or Thursday 

• Oh I so know how you feel. It’s so disheartening! But i almost feel better for just accepting it today and moving on to this month! Least you have OV time soon! Best of luck lovely xxxx 

• Gen and need I’m the same day 16po n bfn today but still no bleeding don’t know what’s happening 

• Fingers crossed for u Mummy5711!

• Mummy5711 I feel so much calmer today for ruling it out. I was going a little crazy for a few days! If still no AF & still feeling queasy week later I’ll poas. X 

• Hi all, new to these chat rooms been reading a lot but never posted. Am ttc after a miscarriage in September and finiding it difficult to just relax and see what happens. AF due tomorrow and tested every day for the last 5 days and got BFN. any advice on being less obsessed? X

• Flower32, welcome! I feel like these discussion boards have been super helpful. i also try to distract myself with other things to keep me from obsessing so much, but it’s so hard!!

• Hey Flower32 I am new too, welcome! It’s hard not to obsess... I actually enjoy reading everyone’s stories etc. But when it all gets to much I either read my Book or digitally switch off. I find google is the devil because there’s always a story that I can read to my situations benefit and then I get all excited! 🤭😝

• Hi girls 

I'm new here ttc cycle 5 for #1

OV due Thursday I'm hoping to do Smep too!

Wishing you all Xmas BFPs ❤️

• Welcome Gigi 👋🏻 

• Welcome Gigi!!

• Hello everyone, I went to the dr yesterday and broke down and told how how stressful everything was. She got me to get some blood work and a vaginale and uterus ultrasound. My husband also will get sperm count tested. But she suggested we only dtd every second day for sperm count reasons to up our chances. I was hoping to do smep this month but now I’m not sure anymore. What do you ladies think? 

• Hello ladies, I am new to this. I have been TTC since July. I was on the Depo shot for 7yrs and switched to Nuva ring which I recently stopped using. I originally believed what I read on google about ovulation being around cycle day 14 with a 28 day cycle. I do not test to see if I am ovulating. However last month I noticed that after AF I  have a couple days where I have to wear a liner due to excessive CM that have me thinking I’m still bleeding so maybe I’m ovulating early. This month we BD cycle day 1,3, 5,6,7,9,10 & 12. I’m now cycle day 18 and have been experiencing cramping, some headaches, nausea, a lil back ache and brown discharge with spotting after wiping off and on for the last couple days. AF is due Dec17th and I’m doing my best to wait til at least 6 days before it’s due to test. I believe I’m experiencing implantation bleeding because I never spot or have light days. I’m praying for a lil miracle this time.

I hope we all get lil presents soon

• Hey DeeDee. Sorry to hear you had a tough day, sounds like the Dr has a plan in place I personally would go by that for this month! 

Precious28, fingers crossed for you! Implantation bleeding is such a mental Jekyl & Hyde for me. What day can you test from? 

i said I was going to wipe last month clean after my “implantation bleeding” DP12 ( still unsure if it was a super weird 2 day early period ) but my temp is cruising around Coverline and shot up again today, I’ve felt light nausea last 4 days and yday it ramped up a gear. Dreamt for the first time in ages last night. So woke up took a test andddd Drum roll. BFN. Also FRER really don’t muck about I couldn’t even imagine up a line it’s so white and negative. I said i wouldnt test until Saturday so serves me right. 

• Morning ladies 😘

still trying to follow smep over here. kind of out of sync with it though. Dtd Sunday and Monday missed Tuesday and dtd last night too. Told hubby weve got to skip tonight and dtd on Friday! According to glow ovulation is on Sunday. Didn’t have time to use opk yesterday as was busy Xmas shopping all day. So will test tonight and onwards. 

Quite glad it’s Christmas month as it’s a good distraction from all things ttc. Busy with buying presents and and everything Christmas related. 

hope you ladies are ok xx 

• Good luck lea fingers crossed for you 

Precious it’s so hard trying not to test isn’t 

I’m now 19dpo still bfn and not a sign of AF I honestly don’t know what’s going on felt so nauseous all week its strange 

• When was AF due Mummy 5711?

• Deedee I've always been told to stick to dtd every other day otherwise sperm doesn't have a chance to reproduce to a good quality if you do it everyday or a few days in a row. I've tried every method going and no luck so we just stick to every other day as recommended by the professionals. 

• Gen Sunday/Monday