Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

December 2018 TTC

Replies

• Hi Ladies,

I dint make it last month,so I'm here again, hopefully, it will now be a new year present.

Im CD4, I was really gutted, but I've moved on.

Any ideas what I can do to improve my chances this month, especially, in dtd, because sometimes, I feel so dry and not in the mood, but  I have to do it anyway.

Also, sometimes, it feels like I ovulated twice.

I feel we should share more of things to do to enhance our chances tho.

• Started a round of clomid today. Praying I’ll get my BFP soon.

• Morning ladies. CD16 for me today. Didn’t have chance to do opk Saturday. Was hoping I didn’t miss my surge. Used opk yesterday afternoon and evening and the test line was there but wasn’t positiv. Tested this morning and according to glow the opk was positive 😃 will be testing this afternoon though and this evening so hopefully today is my positive on the OPKs 😄😄

• Hello Ladies, according to a couple of apps I’m now 3 dpo but it’s not very clear to me. they say I ovulated Friday and hubby and I dtd on Friday.  yesterday him and I got inTo a huge fight where he basically admitted that even when he’s angry with me he just tried to get over it in the moment for the sake of trying for a baby but hes still angry with Me. I was So upset that he’s not sincere that I told him I wanted to put trying fr a baby on hold until we worked on our relationship. I’m not even sure that’s what I want! I’m so sad atm. This whole process is heartbreaking. 

• Ah sorry ur having such a horrible time DeeDee it’s such a stressful situation for both of you. My hubby and I had a huge row over the ttc a while back and we just had to talk it all out and we forgot about that month and juts got back to normal And now thankfully we seem ok. try not to be too hard on yourself or him. Think about Xmas being around the corner and celebrate all you have got and achieved so far this year. Sending virtual hugs to u

• Thanks Genebella! After 6 months I think we just need to remember who we were before we started this whole trying process. It’s hard for me to know I should’ve dtd yesterday just to make sure I’m trying my hardest to concieve but I think it’s more important to be happy people before we become happy parents 

• Hi deedee. Sorry to hear that ❤️

It is terrible each month isn’t it all the trying and planning days then the waiting. How long have you been trying for xx 

• 6 months Lea. At least this month makes 6. How about u? 

• Same here DeeDee 6months this month. It’s hard not to get wrapped up in it all. 

• This is month 4 for us and I feel totally consumed by it now at 4 months. Feel like it’s jusy on my mind all day every day. And since we have been trying it just seems to be baby central everything. Don’t know if I’m just noticing it more now and it’s just always been there. Can’t get away from it. 

Really hoping to get a bfp before the year is out. Af is due on 23rd xx 

• Hi everyone

A bit late to the thread, i hadn’t my mirena coil removed 4 weeks ago with no AF yet. Not sure where I am in my cycle and feeling impatient and overwhelmed with wanting to conceive.  Trying to stay away from scary threats regarding IUD infertility and enjoy the freedom but having days where I worry. 

Have been screening cervical mucus over the last few weeks and experienced the thicker egg white for two days almost two weeks ago. I’ve done a HPK that was negative. 

Any advice or ideas where I should go from here?

thanks!

• Hi DeeDee, I just can imagine how you feel.

Right now in our lives, its as if we put everything on hold for this ttc, marriage is now so boring, its been causing issues between us, he says all I care about is the baby, I wish I can get bfp and get back to my normal life, now I cant even concentrate always thinking about what we did wrong that made us have a bfn.

Right now, I've decided to go easy this month, thank God its christmas, I will just try and have some fun, if possible, I dont want to know about the tww, that way, I wont be expecting anything untill hopefully, I'm totally late.I'm just on CD4, I will try as much as I can to be myself this time, coz most often, I will be angry with him, but pretend because we are ttc. Its not an easy stuff I must say,

• Fingers crossed for u Lea! It’s not easy. I’ve had months where I was completely obsessed. itll come and go. You’re completly right Genebella! 

• I feel like I’m completely obsessed too. If I’m not thinking about it im googling it. And if I’m not doing that I’m on the glow app 😭😭😭😭

• I am sorry to hear DeeDee & Geraldine, it is a stressful thing for sure. Hope things work out for you. 

Lea2018, my fourth month of trying was the worst for me so far. I was so obsessed just like you described, but then I was able to chill myself out a bit & we are now in the 6th month. I am lucky that, so far, my husband has been great throughout it. My family on the other hand...went to visit my family this weekend. My sister (14 years older than me) kept going on about how people shouldn’t have kids & they ruin your life. Then my mom (out at dinner) blurts out “so does tyson (DH) want a boy or a girl?!?” 🤦🏼‍♀️ For one, I haven’t mentioned a damn thing to any of them about trying. I think she was thinking she was clever & was going to let the cat out of the bag because I wasn’t drinking. So glad I am going back home

• Me and DH got into an argument last month also the day I got my positive OPK he out of nowhere after months said that he wasn't ready and that we're too young and there's no harm in waiting a few years and I was so deviated I felt wronged and that I had been lead on for months and that he was lying to me and I ended up crying for hours and we were kind of distant the rest of the day but we ended up talking it out and I had to put my pride aside and really talk about it but we're trying again this month we're good again 

I'm on CD14 and I haven't really been checking my cm temp is still low 97.7 and I have been taking my opks everyday and I'm really close to a positive it might even be positive in the afternoon!

• Hello all, I'm CD 20, 5dpo, planning to test on Sunday at 11dpo. Anxious and can't wait for the days to roll by x

• Snap Victoriajayne im also CD20 today! Hoping to hold out as long as possible this month before testing! It’s so hard to though. 

• Evening ladies. When is AF due for everyone and when are you all going to test? 

Had positive opks today. Dtd Sunday Monday Wednesday Saturday Sunday and today. And will tomorrow and Wednesday too. 

• II've just moved over from trying for August baby....I'm on CD 2 so AF is here now. Next AF is due 8th Jan so won't be testing in December I don't think.