Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cramps since 5/6 dpo

the symptoms kicked in really at 6 dpo felt awful 6dpo cramps sick moody like I felt really off, I’m now 8 dpo nearly 9dpo had cramps on and off since did tests but they were neg as I know it’s still early,hoping for a faint line in the morning x

Replies

• You're testing too early. What you're expecting to see? of course they would be all negative. It takes 6-10 days for implantation and another 2-4 before your kidneys process hcg. That's why most tests are 100% reliable from first day of your missed period. It's a bit like burning £10 notes. I believe in early symptoms as I had them myself but you have to wait few days to know for sure :) good luck!

• Some people test early and they get a positive At 9dpo but your right its still most probably too early, i have a stock of tests ready anyway x 

• Yea I thought the same and I've seen my first BFP on 16 dpo :) but at the same time I had loads of symptoms like you and I knew I'm pregnant so hopefully it will happen to you this month xx. Just make sure you use reliable test as some are not that sensitive :)

• 6 dpo was my worse day like i said, i felt dredful, im not as crampy today tho, slightly twingy tho, just looking for people to talk to about it x im due on my period on the 4th x ive never had this amount of cramping in the middle of my cycle ever so hoping for a good outcome x

• It might be implantation :) I had that and also had a cold both times I was pregnant, I guess my immune system was down. Finger crossed you'll be lucky this month :)

• I felt dizzy a few times as well even after i ate something too xx 

• Today is 10 dpo going into 11 dpo, cramping has stopped but i was really moody today x