Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help please I need to know - confused about implantation bleeding.

so I have been reading so many different articles on implantation bleeding and I’m so confused I have heard that implantation bleeding isn’t supposed to be heavy but I read it could be heavy i started bleeding well spotting 4 day early when it started it was just when I sipped then it went from just wiping to dripping to slightly a little heavier then spotting but not really like a period and it lasted only two day and stopped now I’m spotting again the day before this happened I went to the doctors and they said I had no Hcg in my blood could I be pregnant and got the blood test done to soon and or is it possible for this to happen I’m so confused and have been crying 😭😭😭 wondering what’s wrong with me I have never experienced this before all advice is appreciated 

thank you you in advance to all 😇😇😇

Replies

• Thanks for the help 👍

• Implantation bleeding is not that heavy. I'd say that if you went to doctors after the bleeding occurred you're not pregnant, sorry. Good luck xx

• Well I went to the doctors before the bleeding occured not after 

• Are your home tests still negative?  If they are I don't  think you're pregnant. It takes 2 to 4 days for kidneys to process hcg and to get BFP from urine. I'd focus on next ovulation instead. If it was your period that was early your ovulation this month will be early too. Good luck xx :)