Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could this all be a sign? Im being impatient

so since stopping the contraceptive pills three months ago ive had irregular periods where theyre 4-5 days late and this month right after my ovulation date ive had many symptoms to make me believe i was pregnant and had 1 positive pregnancy test and all the rest negative.. so you can imagine the dissapointment. today its the 29th and i saw the extreme faintest sign of period when i wipe, i have alll the period cramps and everythting but not binging on anything i see like i usually would perhaps i have lost appetite conpletely and only eat because my stomach begins to feel to hungry. Another symptom i have left is the heartburn its on throughout the day. Cos this be implantation bleed or Isit too late for it to be implantation? My ovulation day was around the 10th and today is the 29th..? 

Replies

• Also diorrhea *sorry

• Are you sure you're ovulating properly already? Unfortunately it's a bit more difficult to get pregnant so soon after coming off the pill.

I'd say you would have your BFP already if you're 19 dpo and were pregnant. Implantation bleeding normally occurs between 6-12 days after ovulation. 

• Your fertility returns to normal after stopping the pill but it can take awhile for your period to go back to normal. I am taking seven seas trying for a baby pills to promote a regular cycle as i have just came off the pill and know how scatty they can make your period! 

• My ovulation & luteal phase were completely messed up for 6 months after coming off the pill. It might be a good idea to actually go and see a doctor. I've never heard of baby pills helping with that but it's worth to give a go :) you definitely need folic acid if you're trying

• Thank you all for your advice ladies. Ive had very close friends of mine come off the pill and fall pregnant the next month so i dont think its very unlikely for it to just go back to normal and fall pregnant. i would believe that im having my normal period right now but even that extreme faint spotting has gone and i have sever heartburn like i have since the ovulation period, it doesnt matter what i eat or drink its always the same, hence why i have a loss of appetite and losing weight because of this whereas usually i would be eating anything right before my period and also have a high sex drive but nothing feels like how it had usually been.