Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Positive pregnancy test?

Hello everyone, I'm kind of new here. I've posted two recent posts on how I've been stopping the pill and trying for baby but having trouble tracking ovulation as coming off the pill has had my body all out of shape. Anyways after almost 3 month off pill I just did a test later on in the day (8pm) (I know it's late) but I got a faint second line. What does this look like to you? Also I had my first smear today which was awful ! So I wanted to hear some good news LOL

I would be over the moon to be pregnant as me and partner are so eager and I'd love to give my poorly mam her first grandchild ❤️❤️  sorry as the pic is hard to get good lighting.imageimageimage

Replies

• Yes i can see a line very faint tho, my pregnancy tests are neg so i defo know what a positive looks like doesnt matter how faint they are, im still early so im hoping within the next couple of days i will get a positive before in due on tues, i had 3 days of constant cramping til today i been fine apart from being down and moody x