Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Positive frer before period due

Replies

• Yeah very true. I’d be the same!!! Enjoy Christmas and hopefully everything will be great at the scan.xx 

• Been getting fanny dagger type pains between my belly button and public hair line today’s but got stronger this evening. Seems to be strongest in the evenings. I’ve been really tired and grumpy today and I’ve only been to the beach this evening for a couple hours with the dog 🐶. 

Hi all

This morning I took a First Respose Early detection test and it can back positive, with a very clear but slightly faded second line.

I then went out and bought Clear Blue Digital tests that tell you how many weeks you are but when I took it, it came back negative.

Is it likely that the first test is a false positive? Or has the Clear blue one just came negative as Iv taken it too early?

Thanks

• the digital one just needs more levels of the hormone! its still a bfp!!! Congratulations!!xxx

• congratulations MrsAO! that's defo a positive! digital tests take quite abit longer. try another in a week or so and I'm sure it will come back positive! fingers crossed for u!! xx

• MrsAO thats a good line, I shouldn’t think it will be that long until it registers on a clear blue, good luck 🤞

• Thanks have got another positive this morning. However I’m also getting the feeling that my period is coming 😩

• When is your period due? hopefully it’s just implantation happening x

• I’m due around Wednesday 🙈 I’m hoping so, finding this all so stressfu!

• imagecan anyone else see the 2nd faint line?!!! am I imagining this? I am only 10DPO!!

• imagethe top one is negative I took at 8DPO but I'm sure I can see a 2nd line on the bottom one taken this morning!!! 

• Yes it’s definitely there. That’s how mine looked 8dpo

• Yes it’s definately there!! Congratulations 🎉 so you can both join me now on this stressful journey of earlier pregnancy lol xx

• thanks ladies! I am obviously very happy but feeling quite anxious and like it's not true and could all go wrong. just hoping and praying this is going to happen for real!!!!!! going to test again every day until I do a clear blue next weekend. x

• Same here! Let us know how you get on 😊

• gsdmummy- congratulations!! Fantastic news!!!!xxxxx

• I had a bfn this morning but I still don't understand all the cramping as I was sure I'd have af by now, 12-13dpo. Please give me some hope, I'm feeling hopeless right now 😭

• thankyou so much ladies!😊

Jade I am really hoping and praying for you to get your bfp soon! 

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Ladies I have just take another test a different brand. It’s isnt an early detection one, I can see a faint line but afraid I’m just looking for it. Would you say this is positive?

• imageCan’t anyone else see a vvvf line at the top of this frer? 13dpo