Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC for a few months or longer chat (December thread)

Replies

• Hi everyone just wanted to say i got my BFP today after 8 months of trying. So this is a message to say STAY HOPEFUL it will happen. Lots of love xx

• Congratulations Anderson! Lovely news! 

And thankyou Ellalu, that's great to hear, keeps us hopeful! 😊 congrats! 

• Congrats Ellalu 😁

What have you tried that you think helped xx

• Ellalu-thats fantastic news!!!

🌈☀️

just need to stay hopeful! 

💞

also congratulations Anderson!! 💞

great news! Xx

• Hi gigi28 I think what made a difference is the last couple of months I have been exercising 4-5 times a week, eating healthier and most importantly dtd every other day. Previous months we would dtd daily sometimes more than once in the same day. Hubby said he could really tell the difference when we left a day inbetween in terms of (tmi) how much he would ejaculate. Best of luck!

• I can’t put into words how gutted I am this month. I have a 27 day cycle & I was on CD34 & planning testing today (was waiting on my husband to finish his shift) then AF came. 

The only thing that I can think that has made my cycle so long this month is because I had the flu & then a chest infection so was on antibiotics & steroids. 

this is our first Xmas as husband & wife but I feel so down because we aren’t pregnant yet. I’m really struggling to stay positive at this moment in time. 

• Oh no MrsMcM 😢 I was wondering how you had been getting on. I'm so sorry. This month has been awful for us. I was 3 days late too which gave me hope, and then just before Christmas too. Totally heartbroken. Life can be so cruel.

• It really can Gospel. It’s now trying to focus on the next month. 

Doesnt get easier. 

• CD 21 and still no temp rise and I've been getting positive opks for the past few days I'm so frustrated with it I feel like I'm not ovulating or something this month and my temp just stays low I've been thinking maybe I should just give up on it but I know I really don't want to :(

• Congratulations Ellalu!! 

Thank’s ladies. Over the moon. Well I’m on cycle day 25, 6 days to AF due. My skin has broken out massively and just have a really wet feeling down there (sorry tmi) but that’s really all. With my last pregnancy MC I had no symptoms other than creamy cm, breakout and a 4 day late period. X 

• Well been referred finally to the fertility clinic after my bloods came back. I'm assuming they are normal as the doctor didn't need to discuss them with me. Hubby has been to do his sperm sample so he's had a lovely afternoon 😂😂 

Glad that everything is getting sorted now, even tho it's so disheartening that we've had to go down this route. I'm not sure if I can be bothered to even do ov tests/temp this month, I know it's not going to happen! But i guess we should just incase! 

• Hello ladies, my spotting started at 8/9 days dpo. I’m not certain of the extact day of ovulation. I find it very strange because it Has never started this early. Last month, it started 3 days early but this is almost a full week. Ive Been too sad to even try a pregnancy test at this point because I’m not sure it’s spotting. My gut tells me its AF because my lower back has been killing me since Saturday and ive had a cold since Thursday. 

• I also find it strange but my temp is still high. 

• This a nice little group. Thanks for making this group Gospel22 !! :) This month has been stress free in terms of not trying one bit, but stressful to see others. Sometimes I look at pregnant women and wonder, Did they put their legs up too high, what is the miracle to getting pregnant again? Oh well, Christmas is almost around the corner!! 

• Hi Annie! So glad you've joined the group! We can drag each other through the next few months! Your nearly there now for your treatment, and I hopefully won't be long behind you xx

• CD23 for me and I got my darkest positive OPK yesterday but my temp has not risen yet and I'm starting to worry I'm scared af is becoming irregular again or something :((((

• Good evening ladies. 

Today I have been all over the place, i went for an hours nap around 6. Woke up feeling rubbish! my face is chock white, I’m light headed, think I’m coming down with a Bug just in time for christmas. I’ve seen 2 pregnancy announcements today, my hearts still breaking knowing It should be me As I’d have been around 14 weeks pregnant now. It’s 5 days until AF is due, I do have FRER tests however promised Myself I wouldn’t test until AF was late. X

• So...... blood results all normal, gynae swabs all normal, just waiting on sperm results. Had the appointment date for the fertility clinic through today....... Valentine's day! 😒 what a way to spend a 'romantic day!' 

Feeling low now, this will be our 15 month ttc, it's now another couple of months before we get to the clinic, then god knows how long to be referred/booked in for any scans/procedures. I feel like so much time is ticking away with nothing happening. Need to snap out of this bad mood to be able to enjoy Christmas 😢

• I think I'm 5dpo today and CD28 my cycle is running really long this month... I'm hoping it's not permanent and that it goes back to normal soon. I don't think I've had any symptoms my breasts are slightly sore like every month and I've had some cramping but I think it's because I might be constipated sorry for the tmi! Little to no cm every time I sit on the loo I get cramps and whenever I have to pee it gets bad immediately until I go most of the pain is on my left side I don't think this is a positive sign though my temp did finally rise but it's not gotten higher than 98.3°F this month so I'm pretty sure I'm out. This is my chart...

• This is my current chart this month it's so different from last month and I ovulated way later?