Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

January 2019 train

Replies

• Im 25 and partner is 28. Been together 2 years this year, engaged for 3 months but best friends for 10 years so he is very supporting with absolutely anything. I am so confused Flo app says af due 9th, and then ovia now says 13th with glow saying 11th. I did do a ic hpt 2 days ago but was what I call negative partner says he could a vf line but I'm not optimistic as was still early. 6dpo today I had cramping until 4dpo, then nothing yesterday and so far nothing today but breast still very tender, hurts to even lean forward and pick things up off floor.

Any advice would be great. Baby dust to all you ladies xx

• Hi all,

This is my first post on here and my first month ttc. Already have two children so this will be baby 3. 

Looking forward to chatting to some of you.

Im on cycle day 11 so expecring to ovulate in a few days 

Baby dust to you all :)

• Hi all,

This is my first post on here and my first month ttc. Already have two children so this will be baby 3. 

Looking forward to chatting to some of you.

Im on cycle day 11 so expecting to ovulate in a few days 

Baby dust to you all :)

• Hi Kel04,

Welcome! This is also our first month TTC baby number 1 and I’m on cycle day 12 day today, so think we’re pretty in sync.. how long are your cycles normally? 

X

• Hi Bluebell22,

My cycles are usually 29-30 days so i've got some ovulation strips to give me a bit of clue when im ovulating although i can usually roughly tell from CM

How long are your cycles? 

We were really lucky with our first two and caught pretty much straight away without tracking anything but i feel we may not be as lucky this time. I was 20 and 24 when i had the others and now i'm 30

X

• Hi everyone!

I'm on CD17 today but have yet to have an even close to positive OPK 🤔 . Any late ovulators here?

Good luck to all!

• Yes, i didn't get a positive opk until cd20 at 7pm so gping from cramps ovulated cd21/cd22

• Hi Kel04,

I’ve just started doing the OPKS in the last couple of days, but at the moment not close to a positive.. although my apps say I’m likely to ovulate mid next week, so not surprised yet! 

Thats good you can usually tell from your CM! What are the signs in your CM at the time of ovulation? I actually have no idea about the CM side of things. 

My last two cycles have been 31 days, I came off the pill a few months ago so think it’s finally regulated now. 

You'll be absolutely fine, you’re still a young mummy! I’m 24 and my husband is 28, so not wildly different to you :) x

• Also, when you get the positive appear on the OPKS.. am I right in thinking that it’s then the next day or two after that, that you actually ovulate? Is that right? X

• With the clear blue opks u get a positive/high result usually for two days then a peak result that lasts 48hrs. App the best time to dtd is two days prior to ovulation as the sperm needs to be in the Fallopian tube for the egg coming down 

• I got 7 highs before my peak on 28th 

• Hi Bluebell22

Ive started them in the past few days aswell but so far nothing. My app is saying Tuesday I'm due to Ov but i think it might be more Weds

My CM is sticky/stretchy when I'm ovulating. Ive never used ov tests before though so i'm not sure what I'm doing with them. Ive got them more as a back up so i can double check im ovulating when i think i am.

Hope your cycle is regulating now :) 

• KirstyTTC1st how long is your cycle?

• The last cycle was 31 days and the cycle before 38 days 

• Meant the last 2 cycles were 31 and 1 before that 38 but was 1st cycle since coming off the depo shot October 2017

• Hey Kel04,

My app is saying I’m ovulating on Wednesday next week, but may be later! Will keep you posted. 

Thanks thats really helpful, I will keep an eye out and monitor my CM too!

Baby dust to all x

• Ladies I am 9dpo and last night everytime I rolled over on to the side I ovulated I couldn’t sleep as was achy don’t know if this is good or bad sign AF due in a week?

• Hi Kel04 we're in a similar position! 2nd month of ttc baby number 3 aged 32 after having my 2 kids in my mid twenties! 

Currently CD14 but having some light bleeding. Also had some spotting on CD10 with 2 days of positive peak fertilty clear blue ovulation tests on CD10 and CD11.

No idea where I'm at now as I've never had midcycle bleeding before! Xx

• Hi MrsB28

Aww its nice someone is in same position. It feels ages other since i had the other two.

Oh ive never had bleeding mid-cycle, hoping thats a good sign though for you!

Ive had a slightly darker line on OPKS today so I'm getting closer to ovulation

• So according to my fitbit tracker Af due today but so far no signs ! Hpt negative this morning but still got sore boobs, nauseous and felt as though I was about to pass out at lunchtime today. 

Here's hoping that Flo prediction of the 8th (moved when added +opk) is what I'm waiting for and 🤞 just tested to early.

Anyone else waiting to test in the next few days ? The waits driving me mad I'm not the most patient obviously image