Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

January 2019 train

Replies

• Yes currently 7dpo and had severe cramping for about 5 mins earlier and very mild cramping since bit still no spotting (maybe me making mountains out of mole hills) boobs still tender and nipples are hard like it's freezing but it's 25 decgrees indoors. I'll be testing at 10dpo Tuesday 8th. Fitbit says af due 9th but Flo says 11th and femometre says 13th was the 9th but charged when I put in my peak on 28th dec. I really don't know what to think anymore had sniffle nose last 2 days and turned in runny nose last night so feel like scrap although I haven't heard of it being a symptom. Sorry for TMI 

Baby dust to everyone 

• Hi guys need your help with OPKs again! I'm CD day 18 of a supposedly 28ish day cycle . The top OPK was taken around 1330pm today after drinking lots (at work). I've just come  home and the bottom one is just 10 mins ago (19:30) . Would you say the bottom one is a positive OPK? I've never had one this dark  before? 

• Yes that's a positive ovulation will occur from now to 36 hours of the bottom one so lots of bd 🙂

• Typical my husband is out tonight but I BD yesterday and Tues and hopefully get one in before end of tomorrow 😂 

• Good luck hun  

• Hi SpeedyAce, 

I dont know much about ovulation tests but I'd say positive as i doubt it could get any darker.

Typical your husband is out tonight when you could do with him. I'm due to ovulate tues or weds and my other half has two night shifts 🙈

Baby dust coming your way 

X

• SpeedyAce good luck sending loads of baby dust your way x

• Thankyou everyone!

• I am the same I ovulate tomorrow and my partner is on night shifts. 

Very stressful all this tracking of everything 

• Hi Lilleydo

Its hard isnt it! First of all you have to figure out when your ovulating and then when you are they end up not being there. Doesnt help i'm working both days so we literally will see each other for at the most 5 mins 🙈

Hopefully we'll manage to catch before.

What month are you on ttc? Is this your first baby ? 

X

• Kel04 i was just thinking that. Typical that the few days of the month you are fertile you get too busy to BD🙄

• Kel04 I had my implant out in 20th Dec it had already ran out in Jan 18. But this will be our first official ttc.

I missed a period in Dec but that is due to the implant. As I took a digital test and was negative. So we are taking things as they come at the moment 

• SpeedyAce,

Its alot trickier than i was expecting it to be timing it all 🙈

Lilleydo

Its our first month ttc this month aswell. Been waiting since last year until the time was right so its exciting now the time has finally come 

X

• Hi ladies! 

This is our 8th Month trying now and it’s absolutely draining me, conetantly thinking something is wrong, and so is my OH. We really want to go to the doctors to get tested but  I don’t want to go and they say you need to come back in a year.. :/ 

I ovulated in Dec and had a 😁 so we did the deed. So I’m 7 dpo.. And everyday I’ve had really bad backache, and pains on my right side down (where my ovary is) not getting my hopes up though!😔

baby dust to you all ✨💕

• Ok so for the last 2 days I start to feel nauseous and extremely dizzy which I never normally feel, but seems to subside as soon as I eat. Not sure is this is a sign but as Im normally not interested in eating at the best if times definitely think something's up 🤔

Took cheapy test yesterday am but bfn will retest again tomorrow morning if still no sign of af just wondering if anyone else has experienced these sorts of symptoms ? Never experienced anything like it before in my life or with other 3dc so sure something's not right.

• Hi, wondering if anyone has experienced this. I feel pregnant 5 days late on my period haven't got a positive result yet on a test but testing again this coming week my boobs are really sensitive Me and my partner had sex last night and I'm spotting slightly today but only when I pee. Nothing like my normal period or anything. Anyone experienced anything similar? Thanks

• Hi All, I’m new to this group but ttc since coming off the pill in April. My cycles are currently 80 days long. I’ve had blood tests at the doctors and all came back fine. Anybody else having/had cycles of this length too?

• Does this look a bfp ? 

• So annoyed cant get it to add pic, any advice ? 

• Mich03 can you hit the camera pic. Mine then asks what file I want and thats how I do it X hope it helps