Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

January 2019 train

Replies

• Just an update af if normal cycle should of came on 4th and still nothing stopped ovulation testing yesterday. Hpt negative with first response on Saturday. Feeling heavy if you know what I mean. But no sign of af. Gonna wait another week before testing again. As I think I ovulated on 27/28th due to other signs even though clear blue just had a flashing face. It's just a wait and see fame wish I knew either way.

• Hi mumto7,

Yes I click the camera select the file I want it comes back to this page but hasn't actually added anything?? Have got a digital one I will do tomorrow am to solve the guess work I think x

• I hate when it doesn't work FX for your digital tomorrow xx

• Girls, I feel like I'm going crazy. CD 36, 3 days late with AF....no signs of her coming at all, although I do feel like I've got a big ole bloated belly on me :( HPT are negative but I'm not hopeful anyway as I'm not sure I ovulated (17 days of flashing smiley face, so I gave up testing O). I had light spotting last Monday and I have creamy CM yesterday. No idea what's going on as I've not experience this before and we're now on our 6th month trying. Been using my AVA bracelet to track BBT and my temps are rising, but I've got that terrible cold/flu that's going around so I'm putting it down to that. I go back and forth all the time on whether or not to just give up trying/thinking about it for a couple of months as it does start to consume you! But trying to forget is alot easier said than done, isn't it?

• Hi, ladies

Feeling sad, angry and generally sorry for myself.

9dpo today bfn this morning on ic (one step) not even a hint of a line.

Had lots of cramping 7dpo 

Mild cramping and backache last night with 1 tiny spot of blood with egg white/creamy cm (sorry tmi) still cramping today.

Thought it was af coming but nothing since now I just have a heavy feeling down below. But boobs aren't sore anymore just nipples are sensitive still.

Cd30 so af can be anytime, apps say between Wednesday or sunday as late ovulation. Not sure on last month but felt cramps earlier in cycle so maybe will be later this month due to ovulation being late.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Losing hope

• Oooh it’s lovely to hear everyone’s stories on where they are in the cycles. Hoping for that BPF for all! Thank you for your answer about the opks. I’ve decided with the hubby just to try a few months without charting (other than using an app for optimal time to BD) and after a few months if still nothing then I’ll go down the charting bbt and getting ovulation sticks route. So I should ovulate around the 14th. We’re going to BD every other day until then.

Am I right in thinking there’s the 2ww from your expected ovulation date before you can do a pregnancy test (or AF arrive?) 

• Hi Loubeelou2,

Yes average cycle is ovulation at 14 days however just as with menstrual periods it's only an average and can vary from woman to woman. Just as an idea I didn't get a positive opk until cd17 so would have ovulated somewhere after then. So may be worth bd a little longer.

As for 2 week wait again lutheal phase (time between ovulation and period) can vary but average is 14 days but I'm sure I read anywhere between 10-18 Is normal.

Hope all this helps as I have found there's so much I never knew about ttc before now x

• Hey ladies! So happy to be here with you all! Super special time for us all! I have a 7.month old little baby girl - totally adorable! And I'm back as me and my husband are TTC again, starting this month! A little brother or sister for her is a very exciting prospect! So I've got all of my Ovulation sticks in, early response pregnancy test strips from ebay and conceive plus lube. We are hitting this with all apps to track cycles too.

My ovulation day is predicted as today... But we have been baby dancing all week. I'm due AF on 22nd...so let's see what happens!

Baby dust to all!! Xxx

• Good luck MamaElz! 

• And you Genabella! The excitement is real!! Haha xxx when is your ovulation day predicted? 

• Hi girls,

Well looks like the end of my ttc journey, I have done the digital this morning and 110% no denying bfp ✨ 

Thanks for all your messages and support. Baby dust to u all x

• Congratulationions XX mich03

• Wohoo congrats Mich03!! Super happy for you ✨

• Thankyou bluebell22 and mumto7 x

• Congratulations Mich03! 👶 x

• Thankyou Jessicaanne. Good luck to u all x

• Mich04 did you follow any plan at all to help you TTC? Xx

• Congrats Mich03 ! That's lovely news!

Hi to all the newcomers! 

I'm 2dpo today. Got my fingers crossed for this TWW 🤞

• Bluebell,

Not totally was a little unsure after having the implant removed that things would go back to normal (previously took 11months to return between dc 1 &dc2). Started testing with opk's in Nov but to be honest wasn't very good at not drinking for long enough 🙄 so I think the strongest (but not quite +) before it faded was 26th Nov but AF started the 9th Dec. During Dec was alot firmer with the drinking and had a +opk 25th (cd17) so assume I had maybe stopped bd to early before. 

We stuck to dtd every other day from cd 9 to cd 20 and luck must of been on our side as month 2 got my bfp 🙂 tbh just as well as I'm not very patient (as ttc has highlighted) so don't think I could survive months very well. 

In honesty this is our 4th and final baby which is lovely because our 1 2dc are 9yrs 9m & 13yrs 6m (3yrs 9m between them) and our youngest is 2 yrs 9m so there will be 3yrs 6m between the youngest 2. The biggest thing I'm glad of is our daughters both have exactly the same birthday on the 1st March so this one due sept shouldn't have the same as the others 😂 x

• Congratulations Mich03! We have a lovely Due in September 2019 birth club, right this way if you fancy checking it out...