Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Reassurance please

just wanting to see if anyone notices a colour differ in these tests, i kind of expected to see a noticeable difference in 2 days, after a miscarriage and 2 chemicals I’m just really paranoid, wish there was a test to tell you if you have a sticky bean or not, suppode it’s just a waiting game really

Replies

• Congratulations Hun your 2nd one does look darker than your first one XX keeping everything crossed for you xx

• 13 definitely stronger than 11. That even looks very dark for 13 dpo. Some people only get very faint lines, maybe you're further along than expected? Congratulations. 🎊🎉

• Thank you girls, it’s really nice to get some perspective, I think I have been looking at the lines for to long that the colours have probably all blended together and I can’t ask my husband as he already thinks I’m crazy testing again never mind being fixated on the colour of the lines (men just done get it do they) 

@chealse2579 I could be, I only use opks to judge when I ovulate, I dont temp or anything xx