Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi ladies

so we’ve been trying for the past 4 months and had a chemical pregnancy last month that was upsetting and fst forward to this month ive been experiencing a few symptoms just when i told myself that i havent got any symptoms so I wasnt going to be pregnanct this month. I have read on some sited that some women do experience heartburn as one of the first early symptoms and ive had it really bad for the past 2-3 days and due on my period in 6 days(havent tested yet) i dont want to get my hopes high this early on again. Yday i had extreme nausea but i blamed the car journey for that because i was sat there in the back just beinn driven around running errands but who knows. Ive also been extremelyyy wmotional crying at everything. My main symptom that stands out the most is extreme heartburn though (i had it just before the chemical pregnancy too). Had anyone else experienced the heartburn or whats your honest opinion on the likelyhood of me being pregnant?

Replies

• Options

I forgot to mention: ive been having very slight cramping but verrryy little.

• Options

I also had flushed cheeks like one evening and two other mornings recently. Sorry just rmemebering all the symtoms