Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I become pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend were laying on the couch when he proceeded to finger me. He later took his pants off and was rubbing his dick all over my pelvic region, but i had leggings on. He says he didn't cum. Today I could barely eat lunch and I've felt sick all day. My stomach hurts and idk what to do. Could i be pregnant or no?

Replies

• It's probably worry why you feel that way but no you won't get pregnant. 

Not sure how old you are but seems like you are very young. If you decide to do anything with your boyfriend make sure he uses a condom and probably wise for you to see your doctor and think about getting the pill or the implant too beforehand so you dont have to worry

• No it's unlikely...if he said he didn't then you can't be, but for future reference any time sperm is around your "area" there's a chance you can get pregnant, probably wise for you to take the pill or use a condom... Also how long from him doing this till you feeling unwell? Because pregnancy symptoms wouldn't start happening right away.. Its like 6 weeks 3 weeks earliest that you would notice symptoms not the next day xx

• We didn't do it for long. He's fingered me for like 3 weeks but this was the first time he actually humped me even though I had on clothes and it was 5 minutes at the most.