Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in the next week! Who’s with me?

Replies

• Hi everyone, first time mommy in the making over here! Is this test positive or is that an evap line? I know blue tests SUCK but its all I had. I picked up pink dye tests for tomorrow morning to double check. Thoughts?!xoxo image

• hi youngmum300 I would say that’s a very definite positive!!! Congratulations!! Xx

• That’s definitely a positive hun congratulations!! 

Smith i I did a clearblue test and nothing theee unfortunately, had a good cry but at least I know whats going on. Unfortunately I think i missed this months ovulation so going to have to wait till the next! Hope everyone’s well! Baby dust to you all xx image

• Defnitley a positive - congrautulations ❤️

I think i would know if I was as now 11 DPO with period due tomorrow but you cant help but hope. Had a few slight cramps but assuming this is just body preparing For period i can’t believe how much I am looking into every cramp/ twinge. Only started tracking recently but it’s so stressful! 😂x

• Oh Helda123 don’t worry, the time will go so fast!!! I can’t believe it’s nearly 2 weeks since our chemical! It’s so important to try not to let it get you down, sending love xx

• Hi ladies! I took another test this morning to confirm my blue dye Kroger test. this faint line appeared instantly! Going to the dr to get blood work done. Thoughts?! xoxoimage

• Hi youngmum300! The clearblue one is 100% positive.. congratulations, the most amazing feeling 😍... a Faint line in the second one confirms this too, there’d be nothing there at all if not. So happy for you. Let us know how you get on at the docs 😘

i Have my fingers crossed 🤞 for the rest of us but just think if it doesn’t happen this month it’s not the end.. I’ve had a rubbish day.. started spotting at work this morning, i still am, it’s not heavy so I’d be convinced it was implantation bleeding, however my breasts seem to be feeling better, indicating the start of AF 😔 I work with pre-school kids, so today’s been hard trying to hold back the tears a bit.. still have a miniscule bit of hope that the spotting just stops, if it does I’ll do a test in the morning. 

hope you’re all ok, lots of love and baby dust xx

• Keeping everything crossed for you Jo Sylvie it’s all I’ve thought about today and it’s a rubbish situation. 

still find the whole Situation really confusing I starting using the sticks this month and still dont fully understand what to do and when you actively try 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Thank you KikiRob ❤️

I know what you mean, it all seems so much easier when you’re not actively trying and just all of a sudden eel different and do a test and get that BFP..  I remember it well from my first, I was nearly 12 weeks when I found out and felt amazing, but sadly it was short lived 😔

its easy to say just don’t think about it and it will happen naturally, but when you have your mind set that you want it so much it causes so much stress. We will get there though, it will happen when it’s supposed to I’m a strong believer in that. It’s nice to have others in the same position to support eachother xxx 

• How is everyone doing any news?

I am sure AF will show up tomorrow so I'm in the same boat as you Jo. I took a first response on Wednesday and it was bfn. Although my nipples are extremely painful the last few days.

Congratulation on your bfp ladies. 

X

• Hi everyone! 

Its our first month of trying. I’m 7dpo and have been really unwell with a bad cold this week. Now cramping and very sore breasts/pressure in abdomen.

i know it’s probably way too early to tell but I used a boots own brand test this evening and i got a faint line does this look like something to anyone? 

Love and baby dust to all xxximage

• i definitely see the line Sylvee. I just got my BFP this week as well! Congratulations love!

• congratulations young mum 300 💕 you must be thrilled! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregNancy. 

I hope my line is my BFP xx

• Wishing you the same xoxo. Lots of baby dust to all you mommas out there! 

• Hi ladies!

I forgot to update here as I've been on another thread. I got a positive pregnancy test yesterday morning (flipped out, didn't believe it) and a slightly darker one in the afternoon. 

(Top one yest morn,middle afternoon, bottom this morning)

Good luck to you all ladies. I'm hoping it's not a chemical! 🤞🥰

• Aww congratulations speedyace! Ill keep my fingers crossed that you have a healthy 9 months 😊 x 

• Hi everyone, 

So sorry but I could use some help and advice..

I've done a clear blue Digital test mid morning and its come back saying not pregnant even though I saw the faint line on the boots home test last night. AF is due next weekend (26th Jan) is this too early too test? 

Any words of wisdom gratefully received.. 

Love and baby dust to you all :) 

• I had 2 lines yesterday on the first response and a not pregnant result on the digital. Tried again today and it says pregnant 1-2. 

It could be very very early as your still not due AF for a week. 

The digitals need a higher amount of HCG in the urine to pick it up. So I would try them closer to AF due date. 

Good luck!

• Thank you so much for your response Speedy Ace, it’s incredibly reassuring to know we’re not alone in this baby making madness! I will try again in a few days. I’ve just got a sixth sense this month, I’ve been really teary this morning and have light cramping and my brain is telling me it’s too early but my body is saying something else.

huge congratulations on your BFP wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy💕

• Sylvee01 I think I see a faint line! More than likely it is too early to get an accurate result even on clear blue, you still have a few days before AF is due don’t you, I’d give it 3 days and try again..  the 2WW stage it torture isn’t it! i Have a really positive feeling for you 🤞😘

SpeedyAce amazing I’m so so happy for you 😍 everything crossed for a full happy and healthy pregnancy, please keep us update! Xx 

FingerscrossedQ how are you doing? Any news? AF well and truly here for me 😔 however OH home and it’s looking like ovulation should be around a week tomorrow.. I could be waiting to test again before the month is up! Staying hopeful 😊

love to you all xxx