Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in the next week! Who’s with me?

Replies

• Aww Jo I'm sorry AF arrived but happy days about your oh been home hopefully this next cycle will be the one for you.

I'm due AF today but I'm trying to hold off testing for a few days see if she arrives my boobs are still painful and nipples very sore I can't even wear a bra today. I have a feeling AF will arrive tomorrow but I will keep you posted, please let us know how the next cycle is for you 😊. 

Sending baby dust to all x 

• FingerscrossedQ I know, it is good timing that he’s home, it’s really difficult as he’s away more than half the time, the plan is to DTD as much as possible over the next week and hope for the best! 🤞 trying to be more relaxed this cycle. Will continue to update 😊

how are you? I hope your AF still hasn’t arrived! Are you going to test? the fact that your boobs are that painful seems to be a good sign! Yes keep us posted! Lots and lots of baby dust to you and everyone else looking at this feed! ❤️ 

• Jo I know how you feel with the OH been away mine is also away alot. It makes things alot harder. Make the most of having him home. I really hope this cycle is the one for you.

No sign of AF today also suffering with constipation (ohh the joys) sorry for tmi. Boobs still sore too and extremely bloated. So I will be testing first thing tomorrow. I will keep you posted. Returning the baby dust to you xx

• Thank you Jo that’s really kind of you. I’m crossing my fingers and toes your next cycle is the one for you and your partner. I’ve just read that he’s away a lot. Enjoy that time together when he’s home, I’ve got a good feeling for you this month. Please keep me updated :)

I’m going to hang on a few more days and then test. I like you are trying to be more zen about things the two week wait is driving me mad! My period is due next Saturday the 26th so I will continue to update. 

Today I’ve had very sore boobs and I’m sorry if this is tmi but a very funny tummy and lots of trips to the loo. I don’t know if anyone with BFPs had this a week before AF? 

love and baby dust to everyone and thanks to everyone for making this so friendly and approachable 💕 it’s nice to know you’re not alone! 

• I just wanted to update everyone I can't quite believe what I'm seeing but I took a test this morning and I got my bfp. I can't believe it and in the back of my mind I'm worrying already. image

I just want to say thank you to you all for been so lovely this really is a lovely site with lovely people. I'm really wishing for your bfp for your next cycles ladies.  Baby dust to all who see this Xx 

• Awwww wow amazing news fingerscrossedQ! I am so so happy for you 😍❤️ please try not to worry, try to relax and enjoy! Wishing you the happiest and healthiest pregnancy. Keep us updated  throughout! Xx

Sylvee01 thank you so much.. I will 100% keep you updated! im So happy he is home for the week, we’re having some nice quality time. Yes it is the best way, trying to stay zen about it all, but so hard when you want it so much, I think it does make us women a little crazy at times 🙈. 

It’s never tmi in this feed lovely haha.. they sound like signs to me defiantly.. looking forward to your updates and have everything crossed for more BFPs very soon! It really is such a lovely site with gorgeous people, so comforting to chat with ladies in the same position and you’re all so supportive I love it ❤️ 

continue with the updates everyone, lots of love and baby dust, Jo x

ps FingerscrossedQ i really am over the moon you got your BFP 💫

• Awwww Congrats FingerscrossedQ!!

Don't worry I think it's normal. I say that but I am worrying all day every day that everything's going okay 🤞 you must be due around the same time as me 😊

• You can't help but worry can you speedyace.  I'm trying to stay as calm as i can these next few weeks are worrying. By my dates I'm estimating around the 27th of September what's your estimate due date. Congratulations again xx 

• 25th September! 

I've done a pregnancy test every day just to make sure the lines are getting darker 🙈

• I know how you feel I'm tempted to get a clear blue in afew days. It really dosnt feel real! Xx

• Hi ladies,

Just felt I should share.. my younger sister told me that she was pregnant today which is wonderful news and I should be incredibly happy for her but I’ve been feeling really down and sad since she told me. It’s something I’ve wanted for so long and not the news I needed to hear in the two week wait so all I can think is it inevitably won’t happen this month. I feel really guilty to be feeling this way too it is such lovely news. 

Trying to keep my chin up and stay positive :)

• Sylvee01 You shouldn't feel guilty for feeling the way you do. In your position any one of us would feel the same we all want it so desperately and it is unfair at times. The tww is hard enough on your emotions as it is. 

Don't write yourself out for this month yet your still in the game until AF arrives. I'm sending you a hug and lots of baby dust xxx

• Aw Sylvee - please do not feel bad anyone in your position would feel the exact same. Its a hard stressful time as it is so please don’t beat yourself up. Xx

• Yeah I second that Sylvee01.. it’s totally understandable that you feel like that and I can completely empathise 😘 hopefully you will get your own happy news very soon I have everything crossed for you.. but even if this isn’t your cycle there’s always the next, everything will happen when it’s supposed to. Hope you’re ok, keep your chin up, sending lots of love xx 

• Thank you so much Kikirob and fingers crossed. I did a test this morning and thought it was negative but I’ve come home and looked at it again (even taken it apart) and seen two lines. 

I cant believe it’s true and I’m convinced it’s an evap line. I have just taken a clear blue and it says not pregnant image what does everyone think? 

xxxx

• Sylvee01 that's looks like a positive to i definitely see two lines aswell. It could be too early for the clear blue to detect. Maybe try a fr with fmu to double check please let us know how you get on. Keeping everything crossed for you! Xxx

• Thank you fingers crossed I will do I’m going to hang on for a day or two and test again and keep you updated. 

Ive been so emotional over the past week, my partner said this makes a lot of sense. Particularly finding out about my sisters pregnancy.

im going to try and relax and have an early night. I will keep you all updated. 

Thank you all again for your help and support it means so much :) I feel like I’ve gone a bit mad over the last week. 

Love and baby dust to all 💕💕💕

• Hello I am Due for AF this Sunday jan.27 I tested today In The Am and got 2 lines.I'm just scared I tested to soon😞 I don't know how to feel since when I've been been pregnant before it feels like I'm getting my normal period. What do you ladies think?image

• Tinkerbell94 that looks like a BFP to me! Congratulations ❤️ It is far more likely to get a false negative at the early stages.. so even though the second line is faint it indicates a positive result.. do another test in a couple of days to be certain, but I’m pretty sure you’re pregnant 😃 xx 

• Thank You so Much I will test In a few more days maybe Friday 🤞🤞. I am hopeful I am pregnant but also thinking if AF shows up we can always try again next month😊