Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in the next week! Who’s with me?

Replies

• Hi lovelies! How is everyone doing? KikiRob just noticed your last post.. I have never used the ovulation sticks so not sure.. I feel like theyd make me too anxious and id get upset if I’d hoped to me ovulating and had some time with OH but found that I wasn’t 🙈 just I have just left it to guessing by dates and hope for the best! How are you getting on anyway?? Hope you’re ok!

speaking of dates.. I’ve had a bit of very light spotting today, which I’m finding hard to put down to anything other than implantation bleeding 🤞😬 although I’m trying not to build my hopes up too much. It’s definalty not AF as she’s not due till the 9th (at the earliest) which is still a week away.. so the dates would figure.. I’ll do a first response test soon I think, and keep you all posted. Lots of love jo x x 

• Hi Jo x ooh fingers crossed for it being implantation bleeding! Xx

• SmithL35 thank you! I’m so hoping that’s what it is, which I’m sure will make the next few days go a whole lot slower 🙄 haha. How are you doing? Any news? As I recall you’re around the same cycle as me.. xxx 

• Yes I’m currently either 9 or 10dpo, I used cheapo internet O tests, and after chemical last month I am not convinced my app is going to be accurate. Trying hard not to look up things online to give me hope xx

• SmithL35 ahh yes of course, guess using the sticks is the only way you can really know after a chemical. It is so hard to avoid looking into things too much or overthinking everything isn’t it.. I have my fingers and toes crossed for us and everyone else reading who’s hoping for the happy news very soon! Xxx

• Thanks Jo xx

10dpo and had a bfn but feel like I have so many symptoms :( xx

• SmithL35 sorry to hear you got a bfn 😔 it is really disheartening isn’t it, but it could just be too early! There’s still hope especially as you’re having lots of symptoms! I have everything crossed for you.. I think I am 11 dpo today.. boobs have been very sore since last night, weeing loads and feeling sicky, had that bit of bleeding the other day so I think it’s time to start testing for me 😬😬 i am scared. Going to do a first respones early detection either tonight after work of in the morning.. will let you all know the result! Love and baby dust ❤️Xx

• Hi Jo how are you doing today? Did you get a test? I did a FRER this evening and it was negative :( I still have what I feel like are symptoms, so was hoping there would be a faint line xx

• Hi SmithL35! I’m ok, i have a test in my drawer at home but haven’t done one yet, too scared 🙈 I will very soon though.. oh no I’m sorry to hear that 😔 when is your AF due again? Mines due Sunday.. so I was thinking there would still be quite a big chance of getting a false negative yesterday or today even using first response 🤔.. still have hope for you this month! And if it hasn’t happened its not the end there’s always next month! I’m so so nervous to test. I want to know but I know I’ll be so sad if I get bfn.. 

keep me updated, hope you’re ok, lots of love xxx 

• Jo I keep getting excited when I see the notification you have replied wishing you lots of luck and baby dust xx

• Hi, oh af came today :( so gutted x

• Oh SmithL35 I’m gutted for you too 😔 I done a yes to tonoght and bfn so wet in a similar boat, feeling rubbish 😔 theres always next month, but still hoping for a miracl! Have your symptoms stopped? Xx

• KikiRob just seen your reply! Awww 💖 I hope I can get change to tell you all some happy news soon.. I’m dreading Sunday as I’d be so upset if AF comes.. but at the same time I need the next few days to hurry, if I don’t come on then that’s a very positive sign as I am really regular 🤞.. where are you in your cycle now? guessing youre in your 2ww now too.. how are you feeling? Xxx

• How’s is everyone doing today?? AF is due for me tomorrow! Boobs have been getting increasingly sore and heavy, I have had a headache all day and, strangely, a really dry mouth, plus I’m weeing loads! Just hoping AF doesn’t come, but I really do feel very pregnant right now. I have worked out that if I am I will be exactly 4 weeks on Wednesday. please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! Hope you’re all ok. Lots of love and baby dust, Jo xx 

• Oh and one more thing.. every single month without fail I get around 3 spots on my chin a few days before AF.. I did last month too, but right now, nothing, no spots at all! 😬🤞xxx

• Im also patiently waiting ang going insane. My first response test yesterday was positive an today my cheapie was negative. So disheartening. Yesterday my boobs were tender now theyve gone bk to normal, slight aching. Im due on 15th feb 🙈imagethis is my first response test yesterday 😊 now im deflated after another bfn on this mornings test. 

• Hi Afrankies! This stage is so stressful isn’t it, confusing results from tests just make it so much worse, tho haha is why I’m holding off now until after missed AF (hopefully!) but it is really hard.

i can defiantly see a line on that picture though! Possibly the other tests just weren’t sensitive enough to detect yet! maybe give it a couple more days then test again.. I have everything crossed for you! Xx 

• Aw this all sounds positive Jo I’m due AF on Thursday but not tested yet I’ve had no symptoms so dont really feel The need to test 😂 xx

• Hi KikiRob! I know, I’m just so hoping af doesn’t come tomorrow and I have happy news to announce in the next few days! Thursday that’s not long for you either! In a way I feel like it’s better not to have symptoms as I get worried they are in my head 🙈 fingers crossed no af of valentines day for you! Xx 

• Hi ladies, just started spotting, feel like af could be arriving, I am due today after all 😔. I just feel like crying, i have only been trying for 2 months and only had a couple of oppertunities to have quality time with oh as hes away most of the time, and I do have home home during expected ovulation this time so I guess 3rd time luckymaybe, I do feel sad tho I thought this was it. If the bleeding stays light I’ll test in the morning, doubt it tho. Lots of love, jo x