Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive

Pain near right pelvic bone 4 days before period??

Replies

• ooh okay, that must be a good sign already? ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป mine AF is tomorrow but I hope she wouldn't show up ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Œ

• So far yes, I'm thinking of testing tomorrow morning if I don't get my period today and i'll make sure to keep you guys updated

I hope so too!! Fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

• btw, are you experiencing sore boobs?

• No I'm not experiencing sore boobs, are you?

• neither.. that's why I am puzzled because I have a regular 28 day cycle and everytime I would have my period my boobs are really sore and heavy starting 1 week prior to AF.. but it is diff this time.. hmmm....

• WITTLEWAN me too. I usually have very very painful boobs for a week and I have nothing now. Also usually get a very big spot but still none. When r u due on?

• So my period hasn't arrived yet and I decided to test and I got another bfn. I guess my period is just taking its own precious time ย ๐Ÿ˜ž

• AF due tomorrow Jan. 23.. Hope she wouldn't show up.. I will also do PT tomorrow morning ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปย 

• I was thinking also maybe a change in our cycle?? ๐Ÿค”

• Well this month wasn't my month, I got my period โ˜น๏ธย 

I'm going to have to go docs to see why it's taking me so long to concieveย 

I hope the best for all of you , see ya'll next month ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx

• WITTLEWAN did your af show? Mine still not here. Did a test what do u think looks like a evap?

• Not yet.. I took a test and still BFN ๐Ÿ˜ถ I dont know how to feel anymore

• FingerscrossedQ. I am having the same exact symptoms you explained a few days ago. AF is due tomorrow so I got impatient and took a test... BFN... I am feeling really down because I just knew I was pregnant. The lower pelvic pain, back pain, sore breast. Did you happen to take one the day before AF or the day of and receive a negative? Has anyone experienced that?

• I'm 2days past and still bfn. Can't see how I have symptoms with no HTC in blood. Confused

• Mazz, did you take one again today? AF is due today and so far nothing! No cramps or signs! Hoping she skips me!!

• No didn't bother as wasted so much money. Still no sign.

• Hey how is everyon? My AF is due tomorrow. My cramps settled down last Thursday but last Saturday I have extremely sensitive nipples for a couple of days. thatโ€™s now calm down. im too worried to do anymore pregnancy test as I hate the feeling when itโ€™s negativeย 

• My nipples was super senseative for a few days to but passed to. Still no af but still have niggly p pains. Heavy boobs but more in morning . I'm just fed up

• Hi girls! Me too. 3 days missed period but still BFN. I don't know what is really going on?? I am normally 28days cycle. I don't feel stomach cramps anymore.. but a bit of breast tenderness.. I am honestly just waiting for AF to show up so that I can get back to normal baby planning again

• Hey ladies! Iโ€™m now officially 3 days late with AF and a BFN for me! Iโ€™m with you Mazz! Just to the point I either need to start so I can get out of this state of worry and emotional status, of just give me a BFP so I can get some reliefย