Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone want to join me in the Feb TTC train??

Replies

• Hi all, I’m not tracking temp but yes am using sticks. Was ridiculously lucky with our little boy and the first ever attempt of ttc on honeymoon, we conceived after getting a positive opk on one random day I tried it for the first time. Last year’s mc pregnancy was a complete fluke too so I thought I might be so fertile that wed be lucky and quick this time but it’s not quite the case this time. I know I need to be patient as I know plenty of people wait months and years. It’s just  hard and frustrating with people getting pregnant around us isn’t it! I’m on cd 21. Still so long to go! Anyone feeling any symptoms  hoping for a positive this month? What have other tried? So sorry to hear of all your losses. Xx

• babynumber3story, ill have a look and give them a go then, thanks x

• period Is due in another week and I’ve been having a tingly feeling in lower abdomen, peeing more and white watery discharge. Has anyone else had these symptoms or had them and gotten a postive preg test? 

• Hey ladies - can I join too? In 4th month of trying and using clear blue sticks for the 2nd month.

Hoping we all get bfp’s this month. Trying to relax a wee bit this month and not symptom spot as thought last month I may of cracked it then AF showed up!  

• Hi guys,

Mind if I join? 

I've just moved over from the January chat. I'm six months TTC #1. Seeing the doctor on Friday with my partner to start testing for any issues. One chemical in our TTC journey and nothing since.

I think I'm probably CD 6ish. Not sure this month. I'm not using OPKs, apps, etc. Was making me too stressed and upset. Usually have a 29 day cycle but it's been all over the place since chemical. So not sure but will ask the doc about it.

Baby dust

Xx

• Hi everyone,

AF is due 2nd February for me. I'm getting typical symptoms she's on her way plus a bfn. So Feb will be my 3rd cycle TTC#1 and the first month I'll try OPKs.

I had stalked the January thread so just wanted to say hi! 

• Hi Babynumber3story,

I've tried a few different OPK brands. They work, I just get too stressed out about it all and end up in tears during the TWW and then more tears when I get BFNs. It all just got too much and just needed to take a step back.

I'm actually quite excited to see the doctor. I think I'll feel better once we start tests and knowing what's going on with my periods since chemical.

Maybe it's quite normal for AF to go awol after an early misscarriage. Who knows. Will keep you updated.

I hope you get some good luck this month Babynumber3story.

Xx

• Hello Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining the group. This will be our 2nd month ttc. I think based on my apps and and my workings out I'm due to ovulate between 2nd and 5th Feb. I'm testing now every day to make sure I don't miss it lol. I think I'm a bit obsessed at the minute. Who thought making a baby would be so regimented lol xx

• Can I ask a question please? Does anyone get cramps during ovulation? Noticeable ones? 

I’m keeping everything crossed for everyone Xx

• Baby number 3 your body won't gear uo to ovulation until after the hcg levels drop to zero. Sorry for your loss. 

Kiki - some months i feel ovulation some I don't - didn't used to before i was on the pill (not that i was tracking cycles back then) 

• Hi ladies,

Do you mind if I join?

1st month of officially trying for baby number 1 :) I think I’m ovulating today (Flo app also says so) I felt like I ovulated CD12 but I’m not even sure if that can happen that early or twice?! Anyways... DTD around then just in case lol! Not using anything else other than flo!

My cycles usually last 30-32 days so hoping for a BFP In Feb along with you lovely ladies! 🤞🏼 Be nice to talk symptoms and get obsessed together!

xxx

• Talia we are on the same Cycle roughly im due to ovulate tomorrow but think it’s happened today as having cramps etc i took a stick this morning which said no but I’m thinking by now it may of happened 

• Hi Kiki! How exciting! We’ll be able to test together! 🤞🏼

Yes, I’ve had cramping today, still getting them slightly! How longs your cycle? Is this your 1st?

• This is our 2nd. I fell pregnant straight away after coming off the pill so never needed to track and never ovulated, only noticed cramping etc last month which was horrible it was pretty painful but not been as bad today so defnitley aware but wasn’t sure how normal it was. this Is my second month of tracking and I’m 28 ( I think ) what about you?

i totally get what you mean about being obsessed it can get quite unheathy! 

This discussion has been closed.