Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone want to join me in the Feb TTC train??

Replies

• Hey Talia - I’m the same according to my app but last month I knew I was ovulating I had such bad cramps like your describing this month nothing so I think I’ve missed it as last month was so noticeable! so it might be your 2 days later this month xx

• Hi both,

I’m not 100% no as I haven’t tested but the app says so... however, I did think I felt ovulation around the 25th cd12 which I though was too early! So confused!! OH is away until tomorrow so will have to dtd then just incase lol! This is sooooo hard!! 😩 I thought i knew my body but apparently not haha! X

• Ahh I haven’t had a prod... there was just quite abit of what looked like egg whites when I wiped 🙈 We’ve dtd on Tuesday this week and I guess if that was ovulation yesterday were in with a slight chance?! 

Not too sure but I guess we’ll see.. and considerig I don’t really know my ‘usual’ cycles as I’ve only had 1 it’s all we can do! OH thinks I’m daft looking at ovulation days and I’m just pleased to be able to chat about it with others trying!

i read through all of the threads last night and I’m so so sorry for all of your losses. hoping you all st a happy healthy pregnancy soon!

i have a 6 year old but he wasn’t planned in the slightest so this is all new! But today I think I’m a day or so past ovulation so will wait a few weeks to test, but today at worky boobs have been sooo sore like it’s hurt to walk cos they’ve gone against my bra! So I’m guessing ovulation has happened but on the pill I never got any O symptoms!

Hope everyone has had a good day! 😊 

• I think I’m officially on the 2ww now too so at least there is a few is us in the same boat However this month I don’t nearly feel as anxious as I feel I’ve missed it so don’t feel the urge to test - hope everyones good xx

• Babynumber3story I am keeping everything crossed for you 😘

• Kiki when will you test? I think I’m in the 2WW now but not sure..and if I did O teaterday we may have missed it!

• Valentine’s Day for us but I’m 90% sure I’ve missed it! 😭 so im really hoping there is some good results in this forum this month xx

• I just keep googling and googling ovulation and signs and symptoms! I’m due period 13th  Feb so we’ll just see... I think cos it’s my first month I’m not really thinking about the test more just the intriguing side of it all! I have just read your boobs go tender after ovulation so we shall see If I have ovulated and if we have dtd around the right time or not! Fingers crossed you didn’t miss it!! 

• Hello Everyone...image.

I'm TTC and currently in the TWW...it is driving me bonkers...tell me it's not just me

Also good luck everybody else trying🤩 xxx

• Baby number 3 they are good ages ready for a new baby, they can be hands on! I really hope things go smoothly for you now after your heart break.. hopefully you get straight back to regular cycles and ovulating xx

• Hello Would love another!

i think I may have just entered the 2WW what date are you due to test? I think I’m around the 13th Feb!

good luck x

• I’m in the TWW. Keep analysing every little thing atm wondering if it’s a sympton. Driving me a bit mad!! Think my test date will be 11th

• Babynumber3 I agree. These forums r fab. Nobody knows that we are ttc. I want to keep it hush hush for now. It's so hard though as I want to ask friends about their experiences. They've all had children. I think it's great that we can all support each otheron here and also ask all types of questions. Xx

• Hahaha. Everyone keeps asking when we are going to have kids. I'm like 'maybe next year' I'm like Pinocchio. If people know I think they'll be like 'why hasn't it happened yet ' it'll happen when it happens. However I'm hoping it's this month rather than next or else it could be a Christmas baby. 😂🎅

• Thanks babynumber3. I feel rubbish but I guess that’s to be expected. I’ve finished bleeding. I think I ovulated on Monday but not sure . My temps have gone up as though I’ve ovulated but I only started taking them again on Tuesday so not sure if they ever went down after my miscarriage. We dtd Sunday morning so am hoping that’s close enough if I did ovulate . 

This discussion has been closed.