Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone want to join me in the Feb TTC train??

Replies

• Hello.. should be due to test on Thursday...I find it exciting thinking it could be a yes but not sure how I will feel.if it's another no...I keep thinking about it xxx

• My period is due today. It usually comes over night and hasn't. I'm trying not to overthink it but it's really hard not to as yesterday i had cramping and 1 blob of pink creamy cm and wondering if it could be implantation that close to my expected period.

• Yesss....i am also joined to this....any tips for that...

• Morning ladies! Think I’m due to test around the 14th! Let the TWW begin!!! 🥳 I’m a googling symptom maniac (my OH thinks I’m crackers) so let me know ladies if you get any Symptoms! 

xxx

• Hi all, moving over from the January Thread - Diary of an irregular cycle :-( Has anyone tried any vitamins, herbal products (anything!!) etc to help regulate your cycle that you can recommend at all? Came off the pill in April and been having 80 day cycles, last cycle was 73 days. Blood tests came back normal after seeing the doctor about it. Peeing on a stick every day for 60 days to try and catch the egg is bringing me such joy! *rolls eyes* image

• I have been off the pill since april too, my cycle only became regular about November last year. However i was severely aenemic so had to take high dose of iron tablets. 

• Babynumber3 yeah it's our 1st baby. Took me a while to decide that the time was right. Hubby was ready ages ago. Now I've finally started we are really excited. We are juat going to be relaxed about it though. I don't want to be all stressed. 

There seems to an quite a few ladies now starting their 2ww. I can't wait to see some positives girls. Good luck 🤗💖 xx

• Hi Ladies,

Hope you don’t mind me joining.. I was in the January TTC train, and got my BFP about a week and a half ago, but unfortunately miscarried at 5 weeks on Thursday.. so still very much in the midst of it :( 

We are TTC baby #1 and January was our first month of trying, so was very lucky to fall pregnant straight away, but unfortunately it all ended too quickly.. 

We’re desperate to start trying again, it’s the only thing keeping me vaguely positive at the moment.. I’ve read that a few of you have also had MC’s (sending love to all of you!!).. just wondered if you could give me any advice? 

How long did you bleed for? I’m currently on day 3 of bleeding but willing for it to end ASAP, as it‘s a horrible constant reminder of what’s happened. And how long after stopping bleeding did you ovulate? How long did it take for you to get that BFN? I took a FRER test this morning and it was still a very strong positive.

Good luck to all ladies waiting to test, sending baby dust to you all ✨ x

• Bluebell I am sending you the biggest ❤️ xx

• Thank you KikiRob! ❤️

So desperate to get my body back to normal and start trying again now. Absolutely devastated, but we’re trying to stay positive and hope our rainbow baby will make an appearance soon! xxx

• Sending you lots of love Bluebell ❤️

Fingers crossed for your body getting back to normal soon xxx

• Sorry to hear Bluebell22. Sending hugs.

I had a miscarriage about five weeks too back in November. I bled for about the same time as my normal period. I think it took a little longer to taper off though. From memory the tests started to get weaker and turn negative about four days into the bleeding. 

It was a truely awful experience. The excitement that you get when you see the positive test only for it to end soon after. It's not easy. My doctor told me it's very common though, so you're not alone and completely normal :)

I'm seeing the doctor Sunday morning with my DH to kick-start testing. 

Baby dust ladies 

Xx

• Hi ladies, 

Do you mind if I join you?  I’m back in the ttc game and it’s so much easier being able to chat with ladies in the same position. I’ve had a quick read through this thread, sorry to all of you who have suffered losses. Hopefully this month will be our month! 

This will be my 2nd month ttc no2. It took 17 months with my first so expecting a long haul again. Last month i just used an app to track so not sure of my timings. This month I’ve gone back to clearblue opks so feel happier we’ll get our timings right, as I find them much more effective than just an app.

Good luck to all in the 2ww and baby dust to everyone x

• Thank you Talia21! Sending lots of baby dust your way!! 

Hellobabycakes - thank you for your lovely message! I’m so sorry to hear of your loss too :( it really is the worst thing I’ve ever experienced.. sounds silly but it’s one of those things you hear about but just don’t expect to happen to you! I’m just excited now at the thought of trying again. Really hoping I ovulate in the next 2/3 weeks (although that may be a bit optimistic).. What testing are you doing with your doctor? Good luck with it my lovely!!  

Babynumber3story - I will private message you, thank you so much for reaching out!! It really is so lovely being able to speak to other ladies who completely understand! 🥰 

Baby dust to all

• Babynumber3story - I just PM’d you.. but not sure if it sent? ❤️

• Bluebell I miscarried  just over 3 weeks ago. I was 9 and a half weeks. I bled for about 10 days. First few days was hideous bleeding then tapered off. I think I ovulated on Monday which I was surprised about but am not absolutely sure. I guess I will find out for sure if my period arrives or if I was really blessed a bfp. Look after yourself and let yourself grieve. It's such a horrendous thing to go through. 

• Hi ladies, mind if I join you? So sorry to hear some of you have recently had miscarriages. That must be so hard! I've had a little look through the messages to get a rough idea of who you all are. I've been ttc baby number 2 since August. I conceived my little boy very quickly, so didn't expect it to take this long second time around. Wishing you all lots of luck this month! And pleased to find other people in a similar situation that I can talk to xx

• Louise111 - I’m so sorry to hear that :( it’s such a horrible experience!! Sending massive hugs your way. That’s amazing if you did ovulate!! Got everything crossed for you lovely! Hoping we all get our rainbow babies this month. How long have you been TTC? 

Babynumber3stotry - I've got everything crossed for you to ovulate next week! 

MrsB - welcome! Sending lots of baby dust your way!! 

Baby dust to all ✨ x

This discussion has been closed.