Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone want to join me in the Feb TTC train??

Replies

• That's great news u got ur smiley. I've had negatives all week. I was due to ovulate between yesterday and 2moro and got fat negatives every test!! I'm a bit frustrated by it Haha  I've got pinching on my right side, lower back ache and a little cramping. I want a smiley too haha. I think I've missed it 🙄 I'll still practice for next month tho 😍😂 x

• I had a few cramps but all negative results this week and according to my app im 3 dpo.

Pretty sure I’ve missed it they only possible tell tale was one night it was pretty uncomfortable DD. ( does anyone else have this during ovulation? ) 

does anyone have any suggestions what symptoms to look out for just in case I have caught it? Clutching at straws here

hope everyone is well xx

• Kiki when me and hubby dtd yesterday I thought I'd shrunk lol if that makes sense. I felt like there was no room and apologies for the info but a couple of times it felt like he was hit my cervix. My god it took my breath away haha (not in the good sense tho) 😂😂 he also said that he could feel a difference. The day before that apologies again for too much info but it took forever as I was so wet! It was ridiculous haha. Had to google it to get some idea of what was going on and read that is possibly due to ovulation as we have never experienced this before! 

• Last month I had smileys but this month I didn’t get any and that was with testing morning and night most days, I did have a few cramps but nothing like the month before where I felt it and I knew I was ovulating. Suppose it’s just the waiting game - but not feeling overly confident this month 😭 wasnt sure what to look out for I’ve not had any tell tale signs at all. Xx

• Thankyou bluebell xx

• Welcome FaithRyan, nice to have more people in the group.

So saw the doctor, she was excellent. I feel so much better after seeing her. She told me to stop all my OPKs and CM checking. She thinks it's just making me too stressed which isn't helping. I'm having a blood test on cd21 to check for ovulation along with a heap of other bloods. Also having a pelvic ultrasound, thinking I might do that next cycle though. DH is also having bloods and she told him to take a multi. 

Will be nice to know that I'm ovulating so I won't stress as much. The doctor said if I'm not ovulating then they'll give me meds. 

I've got another week until I can do the bloods so will hopefully get the results late next week. 

Will keep you updated.

Xx

• Babynumber3story - OMG!!! You got a positive ovulation stick!! Yay this is amazing news, so happy for you! Are you and OH going to actively try!? 😆

Hellobabycakes - that’s great news, so pleased your doctors appointment went well!! Got everything crossed for you this is your month! 

Kikirob - I never have any signs/symptoms of ovulation that I really notice.. to be fair only tracked Jan 19 as it was our first month of trying, and got positive ovulation stick on CD17, and obviously did ovulate as got the BFP on Jan 25th, but I would try not to think too much about ovulation symptoms as I know some woman (including myself) don’t notice anything! 

Baby dust to all ✨ x

• Evening ladies,

Only 5dpo but I’m getting terrible back ache, dizziness & just generally feel massive! farrrr to early I know! Anyone else getting any symptoms? 

xxx

• I am assuming I am past ovulation now, I think I was around 29th/30th jan by calculators but as it is my first month after the pill and withdrawal bleed it’s all abit of guess work! I’ve had horrible sore boobs and a few days of thick mucus (tmi sorry!!) and a few cramps but I reckon all part and parcel of first Proper cycle. I had my pill withdrawal bleed and then around 2 1/2 weeks later a proper bleed. So I’m taking that as period and working from 16th January as cycle day 1. 

Good luck to all, I’m thinking test date will be around 13th Feb but won’t be surprised if it’s negative and just no period until I settle into the cycles. 

• Talia21 hopefully it's a good sign. A few more days and you should be able to POAS. Fingers crossed for you.

• Talia this all sounds good and positive. I have nothing to report. When do you think you will test xx

• Hi Kiki, thinking maybe Sunday/ Monday? It’s weird, I felt fine this morning then started to feel dizzy throughout the evening and my back was/ is in bits! Thought it was maybe because I was hungry but then I’ve ate and still feel the same! Only time will tell 😊 I only have mega cheap tests though so mite go and buy a FR before, what you think? 

When are you thinking of testing? Don’t let that dishearten you, many people say they have little to no symptoms at all! I could also have none and by body could be playing games 😩 

xxx

• i think im going to try my hardest to wait until next Thursday I spent a fortune on these tests 😂 so I think this time I’m going to buy a FR and just hold off as long as possible. I always bought clear blue but see now they are arent as good detecting early positives! 

This sounds good though can’t wait to hear your news. Fingers crossed! Xx

• Talia I think I’m 7dpo and little symptoms are getting my hopes up but I just know they will be dashed as I just don’t think I could be that lucky so soon after my miscarriage. I’ve had cramps today and I’ve read 7dpo is a common day for implantation . I’ve also got a sore throat today which they say can be a sign as your immune system lowers to stop your body rejecting the baby. I’m also very spotty which is unusual but I know all these things can be caused by anything. When I got my bfp before my miscarriage I had no symptoms at all so I shouldn’t read too much into things. 

• You’re a better person than me 😂😂😂 I just wont be able to help myself knowing I may as well be throwing money in the bin!!

Will let you know how I get on, keep me updated too! 😊🤞🏼

Xxx

• Fingers crossed for you all! So exciting you will all be testing soon 🙌🏼 x

This discussion has been closed.