Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone want to join me in the Feb TTC train??

Replies

• Hi Louise

I’m so sorry for your loss, it does sound good though what you are feeling! I have everything crossed for you! 🤞🏼 I know everyone is different but a friend of mine fell pregnant straight after her mc and thought exactly the same, so you never know 😘

Keep us updated xx

• Thankyou .Yes I will. I’ve usually got a positive on a frer at 9dpo which is Wednesday but I don’t think I dare test 

• Thankyou babynumber3. Fingers crossed for you too and all the other lovely ladies on here xx 

• Hi ladies, I posted in the Jan 2019 thread before realising there was a Feb one - oops. 

Hoping one of you can shed some light on this. I got the peak fertility smiley face on the clear blue ovulation test yesterday morning (CD13). But on CD 12, 13, and 14 (in the afternoon) first response ovulation test has come up negative! Any thoughts?? So confused. Just trying to BD as much as possible just in case! 

• Hmmm that's a tough one Luluuu. You could have a very short peak?! Or perhaps the clear blue one might be more sensitive. I'm just guessing.

Do you know when you would normally ovulate? If it's usually CD13 then I'd be inclined to go with that. Might be useful to check cm as well. I find after O mine goes very creamy almost immediately. 

• PS I can't wait for everyone to start testing. Let's get some BFPs.! 

Xx

• I’ve just done a FRER test at 11DPO/2 days before period is due and it’s a BFN. So I guess I’m on to Feb/Mar being month 5 of trying. Getting a bit fed up now. I’m 37 and this is no 1 we’d like to have but I feel like I can’t go to the GP for tests/help unless we’ve been trying for 6 months. What do you ladies think?

• Hi Manybooks, sorry to hear. I guess your not out though until AF arrives. Fingers crossed for you.

I went to the doctor at month six and I'm only 31. I'm pretty impatient. Lol. Maybe go at month six rather than month seven. It's so hard waiting. Although I must say just seeing the doctor made me feel so much more relaxed about the whole thing. I guess given your 37 they might fast track your testing and then send you straight of to a FS. Whereas we are just doing the tests a bit slower and I guess if I comes to it see a FS after month 12.

Let us know how you get on. I've got my FX for you this month.

Xx

• Thanks Hellobabycakes, yes usually about CD 13. So I'm thinking maybe the FR test is just not as sensitive. Should probably not do multiple tests since it just makes things more confusing!! 

• Hi everyone 

Newbie here on the boards.

I have 2 LOs and I am TTC no3. I have just turned 37, and in my TWW .

Flo app has decided my af is due in 4 days instead of 7 don't know why? 

But last few days been getting cramps back and front, and metallic tastes so I am overthinking and hopeful.  

Just thought I would drop in and say Hi. 

• Hi Ladies,

So according to my apps Flo and Glow. I ovulated yesterday. My body also suggest i have at some point over last couple of days. So this means I'm 1dpo and officially my 1st 2ww.  I could really count January as he just came of pill and didn't know my cycle. I cant wait.

Manybooks, I'm sure that i read somewhere (That's all I do now on pregnancy etc etc 😂) that after the age of 35 u can see the doctor and they can refer u after 6 months. Id double check this though. Xx

• I am around 5dpo and today have had some awful sharp pain bery low down in in my tummy on one side. Not sure what that’s all about?!

jojo we sound very similar I can off pill late December and had my first AF 16th january so this is month 1 for us. I know cycles can take a while to come back regular though so I’m not going to take 13th Feb as my testing day going to try and hold off as long as poss!

lots of luck ladies xx

• Sooo the twinges and dizziness continue! Went to superdrug on my dinner and now have my FR’s waiting! 😂 5 days and counting! 🥳 xxx

• Hey everyone,

can I join, I was on this site a few months ago, but my cycles went all over the place with stress and had a break for a while. This is my 8th cycle trying (feels like a lot longer). 

im 10dpo but feeling lonely this cycle, all of my ttc friends are well into there pregnancies and I don’t like to talk about it with anyone else.

not testing until Saturday if I last that long 🙈

my temps were really good the last two months, very accurate and ovulated exactly CD18 so things are looking better after my mini meltdown.

hope everyone is ok and start seeing some BFP’s soon.

ps differnce this month is heart burn(only other time I had this was pregnant with ds 1).

excess saliva and flu symptoms but no flu.

🙏🙏🙏

• update from me - no symptoms I have been super busy at work so prob no time to symptom spot like I did last month I had cramps and was adamant implantation was happening. I’ll say I won’t test until next Thursday but I’ll probably do the same as you Talia and test on Monday id be 11 or 12 days dpo according to my apps. xx

• I tried to cave and buy a frer today so could test tomorrow but didn’t get chance to go to the shops so I might buy one tomorrow and hold my wee as long as I can as I’ll only be 9dpo and test at lunchtime. I keep telling myself not to test as sure it’ll be negative but then I think well it’s prob best to test and find out rather than keep building my hopes up.

• I will be the same Kiki, we must have exactly the same ov day & cycle! (According to the app) I’ll do one test Monday and if it’s negative go for Thursday, I’ll be guttered obviously but im impatient and will deffo not be able to last! X

Let us know how you get on Hopefulheart, it all sounds very positive 🤞🏼 X

So Happy this group is here to chat too, really hope there’s lots of good news and BFP’s this month for all you lovely ladies! ❤️

xxx

• Good luck ladies who are testing over the next few days xxx

• Got everything crossed for you Louise xxx

This discussion has been closed.