Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me? - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Morning Billy!

Had an early night last night and I'm shattered today can't stop yawning! It is going fast for you! Had lots of strange cramping and pulls yesterday afternoon on my right side but none today! Still have sore nipples and haven't had that the last couple of cycles prior to AF so who knows! I've had a very little amount of CM to be honest unlike last month. 

I have some tests arriving today, cheap ones so I know I won't be able to resist peeing on them for much longer! Xx

• Options

Hey Billy!

By looking at my flo app it's saying 12dpo but I'm a bit weary with this one as I was 5 days late with AF last month so I'm a bit all over the place to be honest. The AF pain I was having earlier seemed to subside which is unusual as I normally have it for the fully week before. Although im sure the bfp will happen one day, I'm still sure it's not this month.

Cant believe that's you on 9dpo already. Hopefully he last wee while will fly by too! The BM may well be a sign, if it's unusual for you. fingers crossed for you...and all you ladies!

• Options

I was super excited as today was 5dpo, but now it is only 3dpo. I usually ovulate around CD17(Monday), but the app pointed me to CD15(Saturday), but I think Monday was the correct day. I had static smiley on Saturday at 2PM and ewcm from Friday until Monday. Monday my opk was negative. What was a bit strange is that I had some "watery ewcm" on Tuesday morning, you know it was clear, but "slimey", not thick. Have you ever had that? Last BD was Saturday evening, so it could not have been sperm. Strange. 

So I think Monday was O day after all, so only 3dpo today. 

I am jealous of you approaching the end of your tww! I will not symptom spot as my body and progesterone always fools me, but keeping my fingers crossed there will be no breakthrough bleeding or spotting this month!

• Options

Ags - It sounds frustrating! But I guess it is too late now, so try not to worry too much about it and try to enjoy the next two weeks! :)I think it is normal to still have some cm left after o too. Time will tell xx Good luck!

TLA - Too bad your cycle got messed up from your last cycle. But no symptom could be an indicator that this is the month for you? Either way, good luck to you! You will be finding soon enough! :)

Char - I can't wait for you to test! I wish I had cheapies! I have 3 frer at home, but saving them for a missed af (although I'm making an exception and will test Wednesday when it's due because I'm meeting the doctor in the pm!). When is your af due? And when will you test at the earliest?

Do you ladies know the website Countdown to pregnancy? You click on how many dpo you are and it shows the symptoms and the stats based on them and probability of pregnancy! It is quite interesting!! Although at 9dpo, there is not really any strong indictors yet according to them, or maybe just too early still as there's very little hcg if so.

I am very hopeful, just scared to be disappointed once again..

• Options

Billy I'm very scared to be disappointed again. I'm on a slight downer about it all today! Just need to stay positive somehow. 

Will probably start testing this weekend with cheapies so ill be 9dpo/10dpo! 

Can't wait for you to test either! Your so strong lol xx

• Options

I am just holding on to the pinching sensation yesterday morning, and my cm since 3dpo. Both are unusual and I remember having cm throughout the 2ww when I got my last bfp. However, it is not that much, and I don't always feel wet.. so I am not sure anymore.. oh well, we'll see next week.. Maybe it's all in my head?

• Options

I would like to say it isn't but then you won't know until next week!! This is where I start to drive myself crazy.....the second week of the TWW x

• Options

Char - totally going crazy... ugh. Only 5 more days!

• Options

I thought, that I could add another symptom to my list; something I started noticing yesterday. It is a weird one, and I wonder if anyone ever felt it.. It is a rectal pain/electric shock in the bum. I warned you it was weird, sorry if tmi! It lasts a few seconds at a time and happens every once in a while.

• Options

Billy I know the exact pain you mean, I have going up my private parts too! I've had it in previous months though :( xx

• Options

That pain billy I get that now and again before my period arrives :( 

ive has really bad cramps today, ovulation cramps! Never had that before! sometimes I might get that just after ovulation but never during it! Still getting strong positives! I’ll have to jump on my hubby when he gets home shortly! Lol xx

• Options

Ellie that's a good sign!! Mine were terrible last month but weren't so bad this month! Means there are lots going on woop! I would say your gonna ovulate tonight if I'm honest. They usually say it's when your asleep! Xx

• Options

Ah really?! Todays opks are more stronger than last nights, so will definitely do it tonight! :)))

i was going to exercise but I think I’ll give it a miss tonight and do it after work tomorrow instead now! 

Have a good evening ladies xxx

• Options

Fingers crossed for you Ellie! Sounds promising 😊

im hoping no symptoms is a sign but we’ll see soon. Waits nearly over x

• Options

Ellie haha !! Woohoo! Get bd'ing tonight!! It sounds like a good one! :) Maybe try again in the morning too?!

• Options

I think I have just decided not to test Wednesday morning ahead of my doctor's appointment. I will wait to see if af shows, and if not I will wait until the following week to test, and then go to the doctor's the first week of February if it's all good for blood work, so I can tell my dh as an early valentines day surprise!!

• Options

Billy you have some serious will power! Praying AF doesn't show for you xx

• Options

That would be a lovely present for him! Really hope it happens for you :-) 

• Options

Aw that would be lovely! Sending u lots of luck billy! 

I need all the luck in the world right now! Fingers crossed for us all! Xxx

• Options

Sending lots of luck and patience to all of us xx