Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me? - Part 2

Replies

• 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Happy Friday!

I'm tired today...Can't wait for the weekend! Xx

• Happy Friday ladies! :-) Same, Char....very glad to have the weekend here!

My flo app says AF is due tomorrow but my FitBit has just flashed to say it's due today....either way my plan is to keep busy and see just what happens! If it arrives I will be having a large glass of wine haha!! :-) x

• TLA - eeekk your so close!! Have you tested yet? Xx

• I tested on Tuesday as I had an appointment with a nurse (unrelated) and just wanted to see and it was bfn so not getting my hopes up. I've also just came over really hot and a bit sweaty (sorry tmi) so I'm assuming my monthly friend is going to arrive.

How are you feeling today, any other symptoms?xx

• You so strong not testing much!!!

No other symptoms really! Got some indigestion but that's fairly common for me. Nipples seem to be more tender in the afternoon/evening and not had many cramps! I don't feel amazing positive! Xx

• I think because i was late last month and kept testing and being disappointed  I’ve managed to stay away this month. But now I’m itching but determined not too haha!!

Stay positive! What day are you on again?x

• Yeah I know what you mean. I just find the second bit of the TWW so hard! 

I'm 8dpo/9dpo can't quite make up my mind xx

• Either way you’re in the second week so not long left! Really hope it flies in for you x

• I really think AF will come 😪 just want my BFP sooo much xx

• I know, me too. But you've still got time so keep busy and positive mind thoughts, I know it can be hard though xx

• I've got AF cramps 😪😪😪 very light but due in 5 days xx

• Is it normal for you to have them now?

my back is throbbing which standard for the day before x

• Yeah light ones are pretty normal for me now to be honest xx

• Oh no Char, that is not a good sign.. every time I had uncomfortable cramps, af turned up. But you still have 5 days to go, so you never know. :)

TLA, lucky you will find out soon enough! At least if she shows up, it'll be nice to start fresh and get some wine! Right in time for the weekend too haha!

10dpo today - I still feel this tiny pulling where I had the pinching sensation. My stomach was pretty upset last night.. I wasn't sure if I'd have diarrhea or be sick.. but I was pretty constipated it turns out. So it wasn't very enjoyable. Took some nausea medicine and had a light supper and it feels slightly better today, but still feels like I need to go #2 often, but nothing when I go.. That is so unusual for me.. (Sorry for the tmi). Maybe (?) my bbs feel bigger too, with a weird heat/light pain coming off the side of it, under my arm? But I don't know. I kind of feel pregnant, but who knows..

• I know I'm not very hopeful! Feel like AF will come. Only thing different is my sore nipples at the moment. I hate this last part 😪😭 xx

• Your symptoms sounds great and your 10dpo so not long to go! Xx

• Char sorry you’re feeling like that!

Billy, that sounds so positive...I know constipation can be sore but they say that’s a symptom so thats a good sign. Really hopefully for you x

• Char, I think we're due af at the same time. Mine is on the 30th.

Thanks TLA!

• Yes we are! I'm sure mine will be 30th or it may be like last month and be a day later xx