Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me? - Part 2

Replies

• Ags i would have kept it at that first temp you did the other day as thats what might have skewed it slightly. As the others have said no point worrying now. Also sperm can live up to 7 days in optimal conditions, 5 days is the usual but i know someone who had an oops baby and she BD'd 8 days before ovulation and ended up pregnant so try not to stress xx

• imagemeasured 10 weeks on the dot here xx

• imagemeasured 12+2 here. Its amazing the difference in just 2 weeks xx

• Hoping to convince hubby to let us have an early gender scan so could find out as early as next week 😲 xx

• Aww Lovely Alyssa! Glad all is going well! 

1dpo today for me..it’s going to be a long 2 weeks wait!!! 

Going to try my hardest to not think about it to much and let nature take its course!! 

I have my blood test next Thursday and if I have caught then when they ring with my results they would know! So I may as well wait it out!! 

Xx

• Ellie at least you may know quickly then 😊🤞 xx

• Alyssa that’s wonderful :-)

• It might be too early but fingers crossed! Xx 

• Hey ladies, I've had the strangest thing ever. Was at my friends all evening and I've had the worst gas and acid reflux. As I left hers, I had like an immediate rush to have a number 2, I rushed home and nearly didn't make it! I felt immedietly better after going but now i have the most intense cramps in my pelvic region and shooting pains down below! It's now passing as I have my hot water bottle on! 

What amazing scan pics! Amazing how much growth there was in 2 weeks!

Ellie that's good! Will they be testing for HGC then in your bloods? Xx

• Char, I hate to say it, but I have that quite often before AF. But it could be a symptom! I hope it is for u! 

The bloods is a full hormone test, ovulation test and ill say there’s a possibility I could be so hopefully they will check that too, but I’ll only be 7dpo so might be too early still! Xx

• I've never had it in my life (ive had diareoah before but only with a bug!) I was actually pretty scared 🙈 the pain has pretty much gone now but I've just been for a wee and noticed I have some creamy EWCM. SO strange. Only time will tell!

Ohh how exciting eeekk! We will all be keeping you sane over the next 2 weeks don't worry! Xx 

• It might be a good sign for you if you have never had it! i so hope so!! 

Thank you, definitely need you all to keep me sane!! Im on good old google already lol xx

• Alyssa - Amazing scans! Its wonderful to see the growth!! So happy for you!! Exciting to find out so soon if it’s a girl or a boy xo

Ellie - 7dpo might be too early to read hcg, but you never know, they might surprise you with extra good news!!! Good luck xo

Char - It is the worse feeling (but better than vomiting in my book!) I have been feeling the same way the last 3 days.. my stomach gurgles and I feel nauseous and then I really need to go #2.. it usually passes after, or it feels like I need to go again.. my sore belly woke me up this morning. Also my bbs feel very sore... I never really had that either - right under my arms.. I am wondering if they are indeed pregnancy symptoms?! 

I am trying to decide if I want to go to my early swim practice or not... afraid to have another round of diarrhea.. ugh (still laying in bed as it’s 6:25 here!)

• Char, if it’s unusual then could well be a symptom! Just keep taking a note of it and comparing it to previous months.

billy all your symptoms sound very exciting and promising! 

Ellie, wee will be keeping you on track for sure and keeping you sane :-)

AF turned up for me today. Disappointing but not surprised as id been having the feeling all week. Just wait for her to leave and start again! Any tips on what you guys take or do throughout the start would be helpful!x

• Ellie - we’ll help you stay sane through it all for sure :) 

TLA - so sorry to hear af showed up.. at least it wasn’t a surprise. I drink nettle Leaf tea and raspberry tea from cd1 to o and grapefruit juice every morning. It might help :P 

• Thank you! 

TLA so sorry to hear AF has arrived. Hope it’s over soon so you can try again. 

So ive been taking pureclinic high absorption coq10 for the last 5 weeks and vitaldha capsules for the last 8 weeks. ive read so many reviews that people that take these get pregnant really quick within the first month! So we’ll see! It’s quite expensive though. I’ve nearly ran out now so I don’t know if I could buy more or next month just have a free month! And obvs take folic acid. 

Hubby is taking wellmans fertility tablets but has only been on them for 2 weeks. 

Xx

• That’s a good vitamin cocktail Ellie! Fingers crossed you don’t need to buy more for next mo th :) I take good quality prenatal vitamins too.. doctor recommended I keep taking them after mc. 

• Thank you! 3po today and nothing so far! Keeping my fingers crossed :)) xx 

• Actually I’d prob say I’m 2dpo. positive opk on weds night but it was much stronger the following day on Thursday all day so I’m counting Friday as 1dpo so today 2dpo lol xx

• Thanks ladies! I take the prenatal vitamins but wasn’t sure what else. Just bought grapefruit juice though ;-) that’s helpful too Ellie, I’ll look into them. Hopefully you don’t need them again!

i know Brazil nuts are meant to be good but I can’t take them due to allergies so trying to research what else but think the supplements are meant to be really expensive lol x