Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me? - Part 2

Replies

• Although last night was very strange and I felt fine thus morning, I'm having AF cramps and I'm 99.9% sure I'm out already! 

Sorry your AF came TLA :(

Billy sorry you are feeling rubbish! Hopefully it will be worth it and you will be blessed with a BFP! XX

• Char, when is AF due? Xx

• 30th or 31st xx

• You still have 4-5 days away yet, you never know you might be surprised!! Are you going to test before then? xx

• I tested this morning and was a BFN! I'm either 10 or 11dpo. Not gonna test anymore unless I miss AF! I still have AF pains today so I'm 99.9% sure I'm out xx

• Oh that’s a shame. It’s so frustrating isn’t it! Yeah I’d just wait now, hopefully it won’t show but if it does then on to the next cycle :)

3dpo today. Have no idea which way it’s going to go! Trying not to think about it too much! 

Xx

• Hi Ladies, hope everyone had a nice weekend! 

I freaked out as my nephew came home from school with Rubeola (Measles) on Friday and I know it is very dangerous if you catch it when pregnant. Obviously I don't know if I am or not, but sounds scary. Turns out I had it when I was a kid and that gives you a lifetime of protection. 

7dpo today, nothing unusual to report at this stage, plus I refuse to symptom spot and I was let down so many times before, but somewhat I am in a good mood and feeling positive since I found out everything is how and where it's supposed to be in me. DH's test is next week as well.

I am due on the 4th, so probably will test this weekend, but it still feels far away. Eating brazil nuts and drinking tea, taking vitamin B and D as per instructed by the fertility doctor, will see what happens :)

How are you all feeling? TLA sorry AF showed up, now you can take some time off before the fertile window opens again and relax a bit. In some strange way from my cycle I started to enjoy the AF days once I am over the disappointment by the window is not open yet, so I know there is no stress for a good few weeks and I just switch my brain off as on those days there is zero pressure. 

• Good luck ags! I’m 4dpo today. I’ve noticed I have thick sticky cm. Normally I stay very wet. A few slight aches in the stomach now and again and a little bit constipated. Sorry lol but I don’t ever get that! 

I will start to test on Sunday, I’ll be 10dpo then! 

I’m going to buy some Brazil nuts shortly! 

• Good luck Ags! Youre good not to be symptom spotting!

Ellie, it sounds promising! Cm throughout the tww was my main symptom when I got my bfp!

I am 13dpo today. No cramp or anything.. I felt very tired Saturday and had to take a nap, which I never do! Last night I kept having weird dreams (like holding on to a plane’s wing before it takes off and being pulled in at the last minute?!) and that I had my bfp over and over in different dreams. I had a bad sleep and was in and out of sleep all night. I decided to stay home from work today due to being so tired. I don’t think I have too much cm anymore though.. 

• Sorry ladies just catching up! Been a busy couple of days.

Ags, you sound in the right frame of mind! Yeh I’ve enjoyed the last couple of days a bit as I knew there was nothing I could do. Went in our hot tub and had a glass of wine haha! Back to planning again at the end of the week but for now I get to just chill.

Ellie, looking forward fo hear how you get on this weekend. The cm is a good sign!

Billy, that’s a good sign! No cramps at this stage is good and tiredness is defo a sign :-D

Char it’s still early days. Hoping your doing ok though.

Fingers crossed for you all xx
  • Thanks TLA! Definitely nice to take it easy and enjoy some wine and unwind! 

I really hope all my signs are indeed pregnancy signs! I also forgot to mention that my boobs have been consistently sore and it is unusual.. I usually have to squeeze them to notice any soreness, and the last couple days it’s been noticeably sore, almost feel like they are bruised.

I can’t wait to see! Only a few more days to go. I am pretty moody and impatient today and yesterday though, so that could point towards af.. 

• Billy you are so good not testing before AF arrives!! I just cannot do that lol. 

I worked out today and got abit of a stitch funny feeling low down on my right side when i wasn’t even doing much! So that was weird. 

Still no cramps as of yet. My back is getting abit achy though on and off. 

Roll on the weekend! I can’t wait to test!

xx

• Fingers crossed for you Ellie xx

• Thank you billy! Fingers crossed for you too :)) xx

• Good morning ladies!! How is everyone today?

14dpo today!! To celebrate the last day of my tww, I thought I'd list all of my symptoms for the past couple of days. I still haven't tested.. when I first went to the bathroom this morning, I thought af showed up early, but it was just a lot of cm.. still no cramp, and no other symptom other than sore bbs.

3-6dpo - Feeling wet/cm, breakout in face

7 dpo - wet/cm, bloated

8dpo - vivid dream (dreamt I was pregnant with twins), wet/cm, twinges/pinching cramp in the morning

9dpo - wet/cm, upset stomach at night

10dpo - bbs feel bigger and hurt under arm, wet/cm

11dpo - tired, sore bbs

12 dpo - sore bbs

13 dpo - sore bbs, weird dreams (dreamt I had my bfp in several different little dreams)

14 dpo - sore bbs, lots of cm

• Hey my lovelies,

Billy the wait is so nearly over!! Fingers crossed!

So I'm 12dpo today, boobs still sore since 5dpo! I know longer have cramps and today and yesterday been so tired and grumpy. All could be signs of AF and I'm not feeling positive! I'm awaiting AF now!xx

• I reckon you are pregnant billy! I so hope you are! 

So last night I had a shooting pain low down they went up to my uterus and very light dull aches. 

I think I’m 5dpo today or could be 6dpo. 

I keep having really random dreams but I did last month too. 

im not bloated yet though which I’m glad about! 

I don’t normally get period pains this far away from AF it’s normally approx 5 days before!

im quite hungry a lot at the min too. 

Thsys my symptoms so far! Xx

• Char, I forgot that we are due at the same time! Is she due today or tomorrow? Sore boobs is a good sign if it's unusual! Either way, we will both know very soon!!

My sore boobs make me hopeful for a bfp. I think I might test tomorrow morning... when are you planning to test Char?

Good luck xx

• Ellie!! I can't wait to find out! I hope you are right xx

At 6 dpo, you could be having implantation cramps!! I got my fingers crossed for you!!

I hope we all get lucky!! :)

• Ellie all sounding good! Your having lots o symptoms! 

Billy shes due tomorrow/Thursday! Boobs haven't hurt before a cycle for a while now so who knows! 

I'm not testing until AF makes/Doesn't make an appearance xx