Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on their 2ww want to chat while were waiting? X

Replies

• TMI PIC WARMING

This is how it looks when I wipe sometimes it's more saturated though but none of it is going into my pad it's only when I wipe :( I'm really hoping this isn't my period though

• How do your periods normally start of eclipsa 

• They usually start off the first day which would have been yesterday very light and then the next day it's very heavy with clots and then on day 3 it's lighter and usually finished in day 4 sometimes 5

• It could be implantation then if it’s not progressed to be heavy, fx for you x

• So far it seems to be the same maybe a bit lighter but that might not mean anything it's probably just af playing her dirty tricks on me 😂

• Hello ladies I’m currently I beleave 11dpo I need some input ladies positive or no? I hope I’m not over thinking this image

• There’s a line there but it looks abit smudged I would get a branded test, eclipsa how’s the bleeding? X

• It could be a dye run id go and get another to be sure. I had dye runs last month its awful x

• I am also waiting and doing that paranoid thing of noticing any slight change in my body and jumping to conclusions. I am due 2nd Feb, it seems like forever to wait!! 
    What are people doing to keep their mind of things because I am driving myself crazy and I do every month!!

• I don’t even know I try and keep my mind off of it but can’t it’s a constant all the time until af starts and then it’s back to wishful thinkingimage

• Dreamchaser that's Defo a positive xx congrats hun whoop x

• I'm trying so hard to hold off testing cos it's still too early and will be a sure negative x due 2nd Feb

Just got engaged so looking at dresses and destinations  to take my mind off haha 

• I’m 1DPO today, period due on Feb 7th.  Really hoping this is our month, 4 months in and it’s getting a bit frustrating. No idea what symptoms to look out for though!

• When I got up this morning it was brown I think it's just AF early so I decided to have an orgasm tmi because if its not IB I'd get fresh blood within the hour and unfortunately that's what happened (not heavily but brighter) I don't think I'm going to bother testing my temp did jump back up this morning though

• That’s a definitely positive dreamchaser, big congrats x

• How many months had you been trying dreamchaser? And if you don’t mind me asking, did you use ovulation sticks and which days did you dtd? X

• we Have been trying for about 8 months I used a ovulation tracker app called flow it told me the most feetil days and we did the deed the whole week and a half 😍😍😍 I scheduled an app for Monday morning to take a test at the doctor so hoping for positive news then

• Congratulations dreamchaser brilliant news. Have you many symptoms xx

• I took an internet cheapie today and a faint line came up within the time limit buts i dnt know if theres rly ne colour to it so could be an evap. X

• That’s so exciting danik! I’m trying so hard to resist testing as I know nothing will come up this earlier (my cycles are def longer than yours), but I don’t think il be able to resist much beyond tomorrow! A feint line is a line!!!! So pleased for you!!! How long had you been trying?