Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on their 2ww want to chat while were waiting? X

Replies

• Options

Good luck eclipsa! I hope you get the bfp very soon xxx

• Options

Bfn here this morning. Going to wait until saturday the day af is due before i test again. Xx

• Options

It's still very early hun so try and hold off if u can xxx

• Options

I am back again! For those who are new and didn't see my old post, I missed three bc pills around the 8th of this month. I had withdrawal bleeding from it for about 4 days but have now been taking my pill religiously every day, same time. For the past week I have had a light pinkish brown cervical mucous accompanied by light sporadic cramping. It stopped for a day and a half but is back today. The last test I took was Saturday and it was negative. Any experience with this? I've also been super tired lately and urinating more frequently. 

• Options

Also, although I am obviously not trying to get pregnant, I will probably be more upset if I am not, lol

• Options

looks Like im out this month, cramping an brown spotting looks like af is on the way x

sorry clueless never experienced that 

• Options

Hi there to everybody🙋

I'm 10dpo. Anybody want to compare symptoms with me? I could do with some support.

Sending love, faith, peace & blessings 💓🙏👶👶

• Options

Hey 

Im now 12 days dpo waiting to see if af turns up on fri/sat . Had really bad cramping for a week which i never normally get. Sore boobs extremely emotional.  So we shall see if its af or i get to test . Fingers crossed its tike to test 

• Options

11dpo and i think i have line eyes. Due on, on sat 2nd Feb x  I've posted pic on my line eye thread. 

Symptoms I have and only reason I tested again ( as I was gonna hold off till sat) 8s because I have excessive burps which I know sound a silky but fact is I never burp in fact i struggle and the only time I had this excessive burping was my first few weeks of pregnancy 

• Options

Hey, thanks for replying. Your symptoms sound extremely promising...the sore boobs & cramping (providing it is not usual for you to have sore boobs & cramping leading up to your AF)..... then I would say you surely are pregnant! Classic. Keep in touch 💓🙏👶👶

• Options

I will keep you updated 😊

• Options

Well tested this morning BFN . So i dont understand my cramping a week before :( . Means the witch should arrive tomorrow 

• Options

Oh Kimberley I feel your pain I also have same symptoms as you my af due sat I done cheap test other night but was negativ. I know mines is on it’s way as my cramp is sk severe I have been doubled over it’s so disheartening isn’t it xx

• Options

Girls you arent out until she shows. With my first i was having the worst period pains yeno when your just about to come on and ir never showed. It was positive the next day and i was 5 weeks. I didnt test before this. With my last wee boy i tested the day af was due and got bfn and the next day i had only a very faint positibe hes now 3. X

• Options

I think I am overthinking my symptoms and linking them to pregnancy!! But will find out i guess 😁 Only on dpo4 but had cramps yesterday. Only my first month trying too and only managed to have sex on ovulation day so it is unlikely!! 

• Options

I only had sex on ov day too but all it takes is one time so fingers crossed xx

• Options

Fingers crossed for you too xx

• Options

Thank you Danik 🤞 that’s exactly way I feel with my cramp really feel like im going to come on anytime praying I’m wrong. I never had any implantation spotting or anything. Best of luck for you to xx

• Options

Well looks like af is starting . Two days early aswell 😔 .maybe next month 

• Options

Sorry Kimberley always next month ❤️ Think I’ll be next for mine to start xx