Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on their 2ww want to chat while were waiting? X

Replies

• Yeah . see you on the new feed hun x 

• Im pregnant girls. 2 positive tests this morning. Baby dust to you all xx

• Congrats hun . I thought my af was arriving last night but its far too light .... fingers crossed its not but i had done a test yesturday and it was neg .  

• I tested last night and it was pure white too. But this morning it was straight there. Hopefully you have implantation spotting x

• Congratulations!!! 😁

• Fingers crossed it was just implantation bleeding for u Kimberly. I am on dpo 5 and had slight pains and been a tad bit emotional. Maybe readinv too much into though! Time will tell but the wait is frustrating! 

• Congratulations Danik- me too! Had 5 positive tests from 9-13dpo so I’m trying to believe it now! I wish you all lots of luck and baby dust for positives soon and a healthy pregnancy Danik x

• Huge congratulations Danik that’s amazing when were you due af ? So pleased for you xx

• Well I'm due on tomorrow. Tested this afternoon with a Tesco digital and got a not pregnant so think I am out for this month. It's so disheartening I literally had sex for 5 days solid over my ov window and i hate that nothing happens. 

• Please can anyone help me with above test. Throw test away before the 5 mins as never saw line straight away & now I have noticed line but is it an evaporation ? 

Aww susie did you not get your positive test ? Xx

• Susie I didn’t get the words pregnant till the day af was supposed to come try again tomarrow the day before af was supposed to come I got a not pregnant very next day it said pregnant 

• lmc how many dpo are you

• Dream chaser I am 14dpo I’m due af tomorrow xx

• Dreamchaser really? I hope so I literally hate this waiting game. Tonight I am in agony with so much gas and literally  easy burping as well it's horrible lol xxx

• lmc mine did that from 7dpo to 15dpo when I got my digital comfirnation it would go 20 minutes and be negative then turn a very faint positive the day I got the digital I got two vey bold line within the time limit so definitely possible 

Susie yes really lol wait then test again tomarrow if still bfn the wait a couple more day and do it again

• Thank you so much dreamchaser I really hope so 🤞 going to try a fr tomorrow morning i had gave all hope for this month because I had so much cramp but now my heads all over place with seeing the faint line xx

susie dont give up hope they say digital are harder to get positive on if early on xx

• My fr response came up immediately 😊 im worried because of all the bad cramping I’ve had 2 miscarriages in past so trying hard not to stress over it I think im still in shock ❤️ 

• Hi lmc im due af today. Still dosed with the cold and have white milky cm and been cramping very slightly but other than that nothing else. Took a digital and its positive. Your test looks like a good strong positive. Stronger than mine. It wont let me post a pic on here. Susie i didn get a positive with my last boy til the day after af. And it was soo faint. Good luck everyone xxx