Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help me, am I pregnant?

Hi everyone, really new to this so, please someone give me advice and help. 

i Recently stopped taking my micrygnon 30 pill after being on it for about a year, I stopped mid cycle, 7 tablets into the pack, taking my last one on 12th January. I had a withdrawal bleed that started on the 16th of january and then lasted about 4 days. My cycles are usually around 28 days and I am regular.  

i have been tracking my cycle on my ‘flo’ app and I put the first day of my cycle as 16th January (first day of bleed) and then it calculated my fertile days, ranging from, 23rd of January to the 2nd February, my ovulation day being the 29th January(Day 14). I had sex with my boyfriend, 9th, 10th & 12th day of my cycle... unprotected. 

On the 13th day of my cycle I experienced TMI... brown/pinkish discharge that was only there when I wiped, this literally lasted a day... then I took a ovulation test and it was negative. I took an ovulation test yesterday (14th day) which was presumed my “ovulation, highest fertile day” and it was negative also... I am confused as I am now wondering if I ovulated earlier this cycle... whether it was natural or to do with stopping my pill. yesterday (day 14), I felt very sick and had mild stomach crampsl, todsy I’ve woken up and feel fine but do have backache. I am due to start my period around the 13th February... and I took a pregnancy test this morning (15th day) and it’s negative.... (I know that’s too early). 

Just wondering, does anyone think I ovulated early and I’m now pregnant?... please help? Xx