Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Line eyes? 11dpo

I'm due on on Saturday 

The only reason I've tested today is because I just don't feel right and i am burping like a bloke and i can never burp normally. The last time I was like that was my last pregnancy 

Ok so i used diluted daytime per. Am I having line eyes or is there a something there. I also took a pic out of case as well as it appeared straight away ( or not if I imagined it LOL) 

X xxx image

Replies

• Hey it’s hard to tell as my lighting isn’t great where I am but looks like maybe a faint line, hope it gets stronger for you next time you test xx

• Thanks emmy I'm convinced I'm loosing the plot hahah but there was defo something there appearing when the test was developing and normally I get a negative instantly but this one made my heart rate cos I wasn't imagining it. And if it wasn't for the excessive burps I may just doubt my eyes. Either that or it's a dodgy test and i have a bug which I probably the more likely option LOL xxx

• I Defo think I have line eyes 

• Here danik x

• I see a faint line on the top one for sure ... bottom one a little to light to tell ... fingers crossed for you xxx

• Thanks discodiva x so I'm not completely losing my marbles then LOL xxx 

• Susie I can see a very faint line on both but I see it more on the bottom pic. How many dpo are you? Xx

• Sas I am 11dpo x period due Saturday xxxx

• Hello, I am having a similar problem. I took a test before and it was like this... but the second one I took later with less pee was negative. 

• I can see something flowerpower, I would re test xx

• Hi!!! I thought that too! 

Howeever today I have had light pink spotting this morning and nothing since just some cramps so maybe im not With having them symptoms?