Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Good morning ladies! I missed you all too! I was certain I was pregnant. Af is never late for me. It showed up 2 days late. I was sick with a stomach flu for two days, so maybe that’s why it got delayed. I am not too upset about it. I feel like with spring coming, we might get our baby in the months to come! 
    Have a good day xo
  • Miss you all. Such is life. Sorry to hear AF arrived for some of us. And good luck to those waiting for OV and those waiting to test. 
    This is our last month b4 we start IVF, so I have decided not to use OPKs or temp this cycle. My past decision to do this actually led to more stress. But I hope that this time will be  different.  I'll log the start and end of my period and that's it. 🤞🤞🤞. 
  • Good luck for this one Geige! Fingers crossed for u! I know a friend going through IVF ttw at he minute. 
    Lots of ewcm for me today so will def be bding this eve. My hubby is away mon-fri most weeks so it’s impossible to do every 2/3 days but I’m happy I think I’m on track for this weekend I hate having to tell him to come home mid week i think it adds to the stress. 
  • Morning ladies,

Billy sorry to hear AF turned up but loving your positivity. FC for the next cycle. Hope you manage to rest up before the madness of ovulation. 

Giegie, that's great news about IVF. Are you trying IUI? Sorry to ask a personal question but are you going private or using NHS? Me and OH have been looking into doing it but think we'll have to go private as we've only been trying for 1 year. 

Genabella hope you managed to get some bding in whilst hubby is back this weekend. How did you get on with egcm? 

I don't know why but I took a test yesterday with smu as my temps are crazy high and got a very faint line. But at 12dpo I'd expect it to be darker. I have no more tests to I'm going to wait to see if AF arrives. Not holding out much hope though. 
  • This new site wont let me upload the picture as it says it's too big! Will try and figure it out. 
  • Finally let me do it. Very faint bit something there. Xx
  • I can def see a faint line when i zoom in. Really hope it works for u!! Ur not our til aF shows up. 
    Got a Bd in on Friday night didn’t do last night but will again tonight, tge Dr said it was bad to do it every night so I’m trying to follow that when hubby is home. It was exhausting lol
    deffo felt we twinges and things yesterday so wondering was it ovulation i felt. The dr said to dtd each 2-3 days between days 12-20, so it will work out that we can do 12 and 14, then 18 and 20 again when he’s back home. Hopefully that will be enough. I’ve to get bloods done on day 21 to check hormone levels too 
  • Thanks Genabella, and you're right I'm not out until AF arrives.
    Sounds like you have it covered and I agree that every two days is better. Hope you're having a good weekend. X
  • You too huni! Fingers crossed for you!
  • Hello ladies, 
    I don't qualify under NHS due to age so we are going private. Wanted iui cos it's less expensive but OH wasn't really down with the idea as it has not been shown to help much with unexplained infertility and my egg quality won't be checked. 
    I can definitely see a faint line Sas. Hcg showing  at 12dpo could mean that you implanted at 9or10dpo which is very much the average according to Google. You could be worried about late implantation leading to CP or MC,  but every preg is different so don't worry too much. 
    When is AF due? 
  • Sas I have everything crossed for you lovely! When is af due and have you tested again?xxx Hope everyone else is ok xxx
  • Morning girls, hope you are all well. 

AF due tomorrow but my temp went down quite a lot this morning so I'm not holding out much hope. Was definitely feeling something Thursday and Friday last week so who knows. Just looking forward to getting back into next cycle. 

Giegie how exciting about IVF! I hope the next cycle is relaxed for you. 

Flowers happy bding.

Hope everyone else is good. Xx

• Sas really hope this is your month lovely! Always best not to get hopes up but as you said you never know! Fx 🤞🤞xxx Giegie hope everything goes well for you!xxx Back on the diet for me and lost 2lbs this week so just another 2lbs to go and i will have lost a stone! Flo app says that o day is tomorrow however I think it will be on the 8th going by a 30 day cycle I had last cycle. Just going to cover myself. Oh brother is staying down this weekend so hope I feel ovulation before the weekend as oh stays downstairs with him and I have the bed to myself lol xxx
  • Hey ladies, CD1 for me. I'm having a break next month as think me and oh really need it so won't be on here much. I'll pop on for updates. Wishing you all the best of luck. Hope to see some BFPs xxx
  • Sorry to hear af turned up Sas, sending love and hugs to you. Enjoy your break lovely here any time xxx 
  • Sorry to hear that Sas. Do enjoy your time off. 
    Well done with the weight loss Flowers. Fx you ovulate b4 your OH's bro arrives.
    I've been sleeping better now. No temping and opks. Didnt realise it was affecting me this much.
    Good luck with bding Genabella.
  • Hi guys sorry not been on much but had a D&C yesterday and I'm just trying to deal with it all feels like I've been through hell thb I'm sorry sas and a break may also do you good. Me and oh have decided to take a break too not gonna use any protection but not gonna be actively trying either. I will come on here time to time hoping to see some bfp though from you lovely ladies love you all xxxx 
  • Sorry to hear about your ordeal  Trying. Wishing you all the best. 
    Long time TTC usually wears one down. Already,  a few of us have not been commenting as often as before, each with their own reasons. Since I'm also no longer actively tracking,  I'll also be a bit scarce on here. But will lurk around for updates. Baby dust to all. 
  • Trying, sending you hugs. There is nothing that can you make you feel better when going through something like that. I had mc in December and still i cry when I think about it. You are doing the same as me and my oh, I’m not forcing bding and if it happens it happens. Xxx I know I’ll be out this much as oh has been feeling ill so not wanted to bd, plus don’t even think I’m ovulating either as I’m not feeling it, however I feel more relaxed this cycle thank god xxx Sending love and babydust to all xxx
This discussion has been closed.