Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Hi trying, I want you so know that you are not alone on this situation! I have never smoked so that wasn’t an issue for me however no one will judge you for smoking, my oh does! I put on 6lbs which was a big deal for me as before my bfp I lost 10lbs from dieting! Also when me and oh dtd after miscarriage I did bleed aswell a couple times, think it’s just old blood needing to come out! Hope this helps lovely and sending you hugs xxx
  • Thank you for that flowers means a lot 😍 can I ask how long it was before you had a period and then ovulated? Xxx
  • My miscarriage lasted for 7 days and then 3 weeks later I felt ovulation and exactly 2 weeks after that af came for me. Next cycle was 30 days and currently in the tww for this cycle xxx
  • Thank you flowers suppose I've just got to wait now xxx
  • Think that’s the worst part is waiting isn’t it! Sending you hugs tho and it will happen again soon!xxx
  • I hope so hunni just scared that it won't.....scared I won't get my rainbow baby as getting too old xxxx
  • I understand how you feel, what’s made it worse is that i had people tell me that I’d probably fall pregnant straight away so it’s not happened yet and annoys me 😩 just keeping my hopes up slightly and this cycle I feel actually relaxed! It will happen for you trying we just got to get into that mindset and relax every cycle xxx
  • Thanks hunni and everyone is telling me the same thing I really hope we get our babies soon xxx
  • I know we will trying I know we will ❤️Xxx
  • Hang in there Trying! I think you deserve all the comfort food you need! It is a tough time! I am sure you’ll slowly get back on track! Give yourself some slack and don’t worry too much about it :) At least you know you can quit again once you get your bfp! I feel like we need to enjoy the little things while we can, as soon as we find out we’re pregnant, we will have to sacrifice a lot of little things on top of feeling sick and uncomfortable, so may as well have that extra cigarette or pint of beer now! I’m on month 9 ttc, who knows how much longer it’ll take, so I figured I’ll stick to my usual diet and routine (which is already pretty healthy and active).

I’m on cd17, I’m feeling bloated and out of breath today, I was wondering if it was a sign of ovulation or that ovulation has passed. What are your opinions on bloating? 

Happy weekend and enjoy st-Patrick tomorrow :) 
  • GiegieGiegie Regular
    edited Mar 17, 2019 9:00AM
    Trying - lots of virtual big hugs hun. As I've mentioned b4, it may not look like it now, but you'll definitely pull through. I still think you are doing great considering what you have been through. I'm 41 trying for my first and still very much believe I'll have my baby one day despite all setbacks of TTC.  Baby dust to us all. 
    Billy - I've not really paid attention to bloating  so don't have much to say. Read it's a symptom of pregnancy though.  But nowadays,  anything is pretty much a pregnancy symptom. 
  • Thank you giegie I'm 39 in a few weeks time so suppose I'm feeling worried due to getting older but I do know women have babies in their late thirties/forties quite often so just need to stay positive

Also I've got ibs Billy so quite often feel bloated so ignore that one for me but like giegie have heard it's a sign of both AF and Pregnancy like most of them 🙄 xxxx 
  • Afternoon girlies, hope you all are well! 
    11dpo for me and af due in 3 days, I’ve had no symptoms whatsoever which is bizarre as normally a week before I get af I get sore nipples and backache but nothing so far (not getting my hopes up tho) xxx

billy the only time I really had proper bloating was when I had my bfp xxx

trying keep your head up love I know it’s difficult but as giegie says we will all get our bfps one day and hopefully soon xxx 

giegie hope you are well lovely xxx
  • Happy to see everyone doing so well! 
    Nowadays, it doesn’t seem like age really matters, there is so much help available! And 39/41 isn’t too old! 
    Flowers, 3 more days will go fast! My fingers are crossed so tightly for you xo 
    We bd’d this morning on cd18.. who knows. I am tempted to try the opk next cycle if it still doesn’t work. I am pretty sure I saw a little EWCM at cd15, but I really don’t know anymore. And last time we bd’d was cd13. So I am not sure about this one, if we covered our fertile window properly that is. 
  • Morning girlies I hope everyone has a happy Monday! 

Billy it sounds like you’ve got yourself covered and I have everything crossed for you lovely🤞🤞xxx

had a couple of light feeling like af is coming aswell as soooooo much watery cm, just got to wait and see but can imagine af will turn up xxx
  • Flowers, I know the feeling. But when I got my bfp, I had a lot of cm and felt like af was going to show up any minute! (not always an indication of bfp per previous cycles though). I am really hoping for some good news around here! Sending you all the good vibes flowers!

So today I am cd18 (was 17 yesterday not 18, oops!). 10 more days to go! I have been eating pretty crappy all weekend, so I will try to eat lots of fruits and veggies this week, and hopefully feel better from it! I've been so bloated, so it made me realize that I have to stay on track with the healthy eating and no drinking!

Just reviewed and we bd'd cd9-10-12-13-17. I hope we covered for o-day! It's been bothering me more than before to not know when o-day is exactly! Anyway, this month we are supposed to be laid back and not think about ttc, so I will try to relax! :P

• Good luck guys I'm really hoping for some beautiful babies to come from this forum soon 💖💖🤞🤞 xxx
  • Trying, I am so hopeful for us too!! Wishing for a lot of happy news coming in time for spring! xx
  • I know we will all get our babies/rainbow babies soon❤️❤️
  • Flowers, I really hope so!! 9 months ttc, 6 since mc.. time really is dragging, but I think it'll be my turn soon! I hope so for all of us! We've all been in this together for a long time xx I really hope spring time will help us all, I already feel energized from longer days!
This discussion has been closed.