Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Genabella I hope you have a lovely time with your friend!xxx Billy everyone is different my mum fell pregnant straight away with me after a mc, however she had another mc after me and didn’t conceive my little sister till 2 years later xxx
  • My cousin is pregnant and she was 1 month more then me when I fell pregnant. When I had a mc she knew about it and the day after my mc she announced her pregnancy to everyone over social media which hurt my feelings as I knew if the shoe was on the other foot she wouldn’t like it xxx
  • Flowers, that is good to know that everyone is different, I was reading forums of ladies that fell shortly after their mc and it made me worry, but it is good to be reminded that it doesn't mean anything is wrong.. just needs time and luck!

How awful and inconsiderate of your cousin. I hope that you can look pass it now and be happy for her despite what she did.

I really really hope to have good news at the end of the month, I am crossing my fingers so tightly!

• Billy it will happen to us again at some point, really hoping this is it for me as I’m so bloated with light af cramps and loads of cm. usually when af turns up she just comes in full force and the only sign is sore nipples and bad back which I don’t have so I can’t help but get my hopes up! I haven’t spoke to my cousin since my mc as she hasn’t bothered with me either and I’m supposed to go to her baby shower in May🙄xxx 
  • Billy I have researched it and different for everyone 🙄 starting from 2 weeks after mc to still trying 1 yr later sorry but looks like it's no different to normal ttc xxxx
  • Hopefully you are right Flowers, I wish you a bfp this week! xx I usually have a sore/bloated back too the day before af, I'd be suspicious if I didn't get it!

Thanks for the tidbit of info Trying! I guess it is always 20-25% of chances each month no matter what!

Hoping for some extra luck this month! :)

• Thanks billy, I plan to test Saturday if no af but let’s see if I can hold out lol! Sending you some extra luck and to everyone else xxx
  • Thanks!!! :) I think we are due for some bfp around here!!
  • We are definitely over due some bfp in this group!xx
  • We really are!! 
  • Loving all the positivity ladies😘😘.
    I have messaged admin about the private group. 🤞🤞we get a good response. Come to think of it, I have not seen any private group on here yet?🤔 Well, we can be pioneers 😁.
  • Hope so hunni would be a good thing for the site to do 

I've had some twinges today and last couple of days had some watery/ewcm so thinking I may ovulate soon but can only dtd tonight as I'm working then and not back till friday but also thinking if I am right then should have a period if don't catch in just over 2 weeks which will be 4.5 weeks does that sound about right? Xxx
  • Morning ladies! 

Giegie i hope they get back with good news and we can have our own private group! Xxx

trying you know your body best so sorry I can’t be of much help but it sounds like you know xxx

so af due today and nothing as yet, gunna give it a couple of days and see what happens. Af is defo due today as I ovulated 2 weeks ago and she always turns up exactly 2 weeks after ovulation xxx 
  • Hi everyone, we've just spotted your posts above and wanted to chat to you about it. @Giegie we have dropped you a PM too. 

We think it's so wonderful how you've all become so close on your TTC journey, but, we're afraid that like other chat forums, we don't have private thread options. Thing is, if we made a chat private (we don't have the functionality to do this), all the other women in a similar situation to you guys here (and there are so many) wouldn't be able to find you, and join the chat too, helping and supporting each other. 

We would be so upset if you guys went off to Facebook, so please don't! Plus when you do get your BFP's, we have fabulous birth club threads you can join, if you wish. 
    And other reasons to stay! We regularly offer product tests, and comps to our forum members, we don't want you to go anywhere else. 

There's lots going on around the forum, please do take a look at the all the recent discussions, and see if you fancy commenting. 
    We hope you understand. 
  • Hi Ladies,
    Was gonna tell you about the decision but Danielle has kindly done it for me.
    Flowers- If I remember correctly, AF was 2 days late the last time. Won't lie, that got my hopes up for you. Fx the lateness brings positive results this time around. 🤞🤞🤞
    Trying- did you manage to bd yesterday?
  • Well I’m still happy to stay in this forum if everyone else is! 

Giegie you are right however last cycle I didn’t feel ovulation whereas I have this cycle, we will see tho I’m so tired today I want to have a nap so bad 😂xxx
  • Good morning,

Flowers, fingers crossed for you! Wishing for the best! It would make it an awesome first day of spring! :)

Trying, hope you ovulated and bd'd on time! Good luck xx

Giegie, good try, thanks for bringing it up to management! I guess that we rarely get new people around here anyway! We can always create a new group with a different name!

cd20 for me today! Maybe 6dpo! That means that implantation could happen as early as today (if we caught the egg)! :) I am kind of hopeful! We got our bfp a week after fall equinox, so I hope we'll get our bfp a week after spring equinox this time! I was pretty bloated from 3-5dpo, and the wet/creamy cm has started. I got it when I had my bfp, but also on 1-2 cycles where I got af. I find my bbs already a little sore and fuller too, which is pretty early, but I've been feeling sore boobs for the last 3 cycles, so I don't know how reliable it'll be.

• Flowers, what are some of your symptoms today besides tired? xx
  • @billythekitty this is absolutely your forum - please create as many threads as you like, it would be wonderful.  :) 

• Billy have had feeling like af is coming but then I have loads of watery cm, bloating aswell as some thigh ache and feels like a bit of pressure on my bladder xxx 

my usual symptoms before af is a bad back and sore nipples which I haven’t had xxx
This discussion has been closed.